|Chapter 43: Euphoric Feelings|

(A/N: I'm sorry for the late chapter. I was sick two weeks ago  and I've had to catch up on school, I wrote half of this on the plane while my brother sleeps, since my family decided to travel for Thanksgiving because my brother had a Cross Country competition on North Carolina, and I couldn't write this with them awake beside me😅. Also, here's the smut warning and a really long chapter ahead)

Your P.O.V

"Here we are with BTS!" The caramel hair colored MC woman said on her mic as she pointed at us with her left hand.

"Hello, we are" Namjoon said outloud and we all bowed our heads.

"BTS" We said in unison.

"Hello, I'm RM and I'm the leader of this band. Hi ARMY!" Namjoon smiled showing his dimples while waving his right hand at the camera man.

"Hi~ I'm Jin, Worldwide Handsome" Jin waved at the camera right before throwing a kiss with his right hand.

"I'm your hope. You're my hope. I'm J-Hope!" Hoseok pretended that this hands were wings while his gaze never left the camera as well as his bright heart smile.

"I'm Suga" Yoongi nodded at the camera while his right index finger rested horizontally below his chin.

"I'm V!!~ Annyeong ARMY!" Taehyung waved at the camera with his left hand while making finger hearts with his right hand.

"I'm Jimin!!~" Jimin bowed his head while smiling and waved at the camera.

"I'm Jungkook!!" Jungkook made a peace sign with his left hand and waved with his right hand at the camera.

"I-I'm Lee Y/N" I bowed my head lightly. Nervousness filled my body, this is a live show, meaning lots of people are watching us...

As soon as I lifted my head, I looked at my right where Jungkook was and he didn't look at me, he kept his gaze on the camera.

"Thank you for having us here" RM bowed his head at the MC and she shook her head.

"No problem! Thank you for accompanying us today. I have a few questions for all of you boys. Which one wants to answer first?"

"Y/N" Jungkook turned to look at me with a smirk plasted on his lips.

My heartbeat rate increased, sweat started forming below my knees and neck. Did he really just...?

"Y/N, your question is.... Is it true that you are a girl?" The MC smirked and got up from her chair.

My mouth hanged open, I quickly stood up from the chair I was sitting in and looked at the members. They had confused expressions but once my gaze landed on Jungkook, his expression had anger and sadness combined.

"Is it true Y/N" Another voice made me turn my head and I saw the MC holding a baby boy that had dark raven hair, big eyes dark brown eyes, and he was smiling, his features reminded me of Jungkook.

"You are such a liar. You seriously think that everyone will forget about how you lied to them? See this boy?" The MC looked at the baby in her arms.

"His name is Ji Jung" She turned her gaze from the baby and smirked while looking at Jungkook.

"His mother is a liar, she made mistakes and his father, his father is such a fool for falling for that liar."

"Eomma!!" Ji Jung tried wiggling away from the MC's hold and looked at me. I looked at Ji Jung confused.

"What?" Tears formed in my eyes and suddenly a black out happened.