|Chapter 16: Remember me|

Author's P.O.V

Jungkook found his phone in the bathroom, once he grabbed it, he smiled. "Found you." He walked to the dressing room and left it on top of his backpack.

"We'll start in five!!" He heard Manager Sejin shout from behind the stage.

"Jungkook ah, you okay?" Jungkook turns around to Namjoon.

"Yeah hyung, have you seen Jimin hyung?"

"He must already be backstage. Do you remember the steps correctly?"

"Of course I do hyung!" Jungkook chuckles and Namjoon pats his back.

Jungkook walks backstage and finds Jimin there with Manager Sejin. "Okay, go nail that performance." Jimin and Jungkook nod at their manager's words and start walking to the stage.

Jimin looks back at Y/N and Taehyung who are hiding between some boxes and he nods and smiles.

Applauses, shouting, and chantings are heard. Y/N is holding Taehyung's hand tightly, calming herself.

Your P.O.V

Breathe in...Breathe out....

The song starts....

I hear Jungkook singing the intro. This brings back memories to when we were practicing and performing.

I start singing my verse, holding onto Taehyung's hand tightly. Luckily, Jungkook didn't stop to wonder why Jimin isn't singing.

Now, its the last part of the song... I sing the first verse and hear Jungkook's beautiful voice and we sing the last verse together.

"uliga eotteohge ssawossneunji, naneun gyeolgug ul-eossda. cheoeum ne ileumgwa nae ileum-eul malhaess-eo. "

" geuligo jigeum yeogiseo ulineun unmyeong-idoeeossseubnida. nae gajang chinhan chinguleul mannal destiny."

"destiny" "destiny"

The song ends and applauses are heard and fans shouting at Jungkook and Jimin. A small tear leaves my eyes as I see Jungkook bowing from afar.

That's where I couldn't take my eyes off of him. My heart was beating so fast at that moment.

My eyes were only seeing Jungkook, his smile, his messy hair from dancing, the few drops of sweat that were on his face, how his chest moved fastedly from his breathing, and finally how his eyes were staring at mine, both of our gazes locked, never separating.

I love you Jungkook.

I give the mic to Taehyung and quickly hide from Jungkook and Jimin, who are walking towards us.

"Jungkookie, are you feeling okay?" Jimin asks Jungkook as they keep walking until they meet Taehyung.

"Huh? Kook? Why are you crying?" Taehyung tilts his head.

"I don't....know...." Jungkook had tears in his eyes. "They just won't stop flowing... That song reminds me of something but I don't know what it is..." He cleans his tears and looks at Jimin.

"Hyung, that wasn't your voice. Why didn't you sing? And who was that? That voice...I've heard it before. What are you hiding hyung?" Jimin flinched. He walked backwards as Jungkook started walking forward with a demanding gaze.

"Jungkook, Jimin, V, your makeup artist and designer are waiting for you in the dressing room." Manager Sejin walked past me and moved his head pointing at the exit behind us. I walked to the exit while putting on the black mask and cap, and holding the album, as Manager Sejin called out to them, stopping Jungkook from asking more questions.