|Chapter 23: Oppas who love me|

Your P.O.V

Why didn't I check the caller ID?

"Please don't hang up! No! Don't you dare hang up!!"

"J-Jin oppa....."

"Finally! Why the hell didn't you answer my calls?! Do you know how worried I was?! Is my niece or nephew okay?"

"I-I...." My eyes well up with tears...

"Its okay, I'm with Jimin right now. Do you want to talk to both of us? Its just us both. I promise." Jin's voice relaxes me...

"Y/N...Do you know how many times I called you? It broke my heart when you didn't answer my calls..." Jimin's voice...

"Jimin oppa... I-I'm sorry... Jin oppa...I'm sorry..." A small tear escapes my eye.

"Where are you Y/N?" Jin asks and I bite my lip.

I can't tell them... They'll tell Jungkook and I can't have Jungkook know where I am....

"Somewhere far away... Jimin oppa, Jin oppa...don't tell...him...that you called me... and I answered...Please..." I grip tightly on my phone, holding my tears.

"We won't tell him...if you want...but first answer these questions..." Jin's tone of voice sounds serious.

"Okay..."

"Are the people you're staying with treating you well?"

"Yes, they are very nice and heart warming people." I hear a small giggle at the other end of the line.

"Once we come back from California... can us two, go to where you are?"

I don't know... Wouldn't that break my self-promise?

"I-I...don't know..."

"Please! Just one time!! We want to see you!" Jimin begs and I smile sadly and sigh.

"One time...Only both of you......and Tae.....No one can know where you're going."

"Really??!!!! Yes!!" They cheer and I hear the clapping their hands.

After we finished talking I hanged up and a small smile left my lips. They're okay...

_________________________________

3 months later~

(4 months pregnant)

Today is their performance at the Billboard Music Awards... I hope you're doing okay Jungkook... Jimin... Tae...Jin... Namjoon...Suga...J-Hope...

They won the Top Social Artist Award, I need to congratulate them later...

I'm watching the performance live on the cafe and I'm organizing napkins. As I look at the screen, the door opens and a new costumer enters.

"Welcome to Alice's Table!" I greet the costumer with a smile. Its a girl younger than me, somehow she looks familiar.

I smile and attend her. "U-Unnie??" The girl looks up at me and the voice makes me smile and brings me a couple of memories.

"Han Ba Seol?" I smile.

"It is you! Y/N unnie, what are you doing here in Busan?" I let out a small laugh.