|Chapter 9: Rule Number 2|

Your P.O.V

I open my eyes and stretch. Its morning, I slowly get up from bed and see that Jungkook is sleeping in his bed. His messy black hair all over his face, he looks peaceful. I smile sadly at his sleeping figure and walk out of the room to the bathroom.

I knock on the door and hear no response so I open the bathroom door, enter and no one is there. I do my normal morning routine and once I'm finished I exit the bathroom and head to the living room.

Once I'm in the living room, I only see Jimin in the couch doing something in his phone and Jin is in the kitchen drinking water.

"Good Morning..." I look at Jimin and he smiles at me and pats the seat on the sofa beside him, motioning me to go sit there.

I walk towards him and seat beside him on the sofa.

"Y/N...We are still best friends right?" Jimin leaned his head on my shoulder and I looked at him smiling.

"Yes! Jimin hyung!" I smiled at him and he sighed. "I'm glad...jejeje." He giggled and Jin called out to us.

"Y/N you're awake, yes! Three players!" Jin walked towards us from the kitchen and went to where the controllers of the TV were and grabbed three Wii controlers.

"I'm going to cook later, and to pass time, do you want to play Mario Kart?" He said excitedly as he grabbed three Wii controlers and two white controlers and black. "Okay hyung! Let's do this."

"Jimin ah, do you want a nunchuk or a wheel?" Jin looked back at Jimin and Jimin giggled. "A nunchuk!"

"And you Y/N ah?" Jin looked at me and I smiled.

"A wheel. Thanks Jin hyung."

"No problem."

Jin grabbed two wheels and a nunchuk besides the controlers and walked towards us. He gave them to us and sat on the other end of the couch. I entered the white Wii controler Jin gave me into the wheel and Jimin connected the nunchuk to his controller as Jin did the same with his controller and turned the TV on.

Once the TV was on, Jin pressed the home button on his controller and the Wii   turned on. He selected Mario Kart as the game and the intro song started playing.

"Mario Kart? I want to play!" The voice came from behind us and I turned my head and found Jungkook looking at us.

"Grab a controller." Jin pointed to where the controllers were and Jungkook chuckled.

Once Jungkook grabbed his controllers which were a white one inside a wheel, he walked over to me and Jimin.

He looked at us both and sat on my and Jimin's lap making us both separate and Jungkook smirked as he sat between us.

"Jungkook is it necessary?" Jimin rolled his eyes playfully at Jungkook and he nodded and looked at me.

I looked at him and he looked away fastly and we all turned to look at the TV and Jin pressed start, he chose the profile we'll use, the multiplayer and now we have to choose which character we are going to be.

"I want to be Yoshi!" Jimin giggled and looked at us as he laughed.

"Jin hyung which one this time, Princess Peach or Mario?" I looked at Jin and he panicked.

"Uh........Which one was the last I used?"

"I think it was Mario..." I bit my lip thinking trying to remember.

"It was Mario, Jin hyung." Jungkook looked at Jin and Jin sighed. "Well, this time, I'm Princess Peach! Don't you dare pick her."

"Don't worry hyung, I'll choose my Mii." I laughed while looking at Jin and felt a chuckle behind my ear so I turn my head to find Jungkook looking at the TV while a small smile was in his face.