|Chapter 13: Forgiveness|

A/N: Taehyung's Grandfather may you rest in peace🙏🏻Taehyung you have my condolences.💜We purple you💜

Jungkook's P.O.V

I'm in my room, on my bed staring at the ceiling. He lied...no SHE lied... Y/N is a girl... She lied throughout all these weeks. I understand why she did lie but, it hurts. I gave my heart to her, I fell in love with her. Was it a lie? She said it wasn't but... it hurts.

The person I love lied to me.

Small tears run through my eyes and I get up from my bed and look at her bed. I walk to her bed and grab her pillow. I hug it tightly and lean my face on it. I inhale her smell...more tears leave my eyes and I walk to my bed. I drop myself on it and keep my head on her pillow.

"Liar..." I mumble out. "I love you...I want to hate you but I can't...I love you too much..."

My tears keep staining her pillow but I don't care. I hug her pillow tightly and lean on my left side. I slowly bring my knees to my chest as I hug her pillow and keep crying.

I left her crying on the floor. The sight breaks my heart more now. I'm sorry Y/N. Wait for me later please... I close my eyes and keep inhaling her sweet scent again.

My door opens and closes but I don't turn around. "Jungkook ah..." Its Taehyung.

I don't respond hoping he thinks I'm asleep but it doesn't work. "I know you aren't asleep Kook." I feel the bed sinking meaning he's climbing into my bed.

"G-Go away..." I mumble but he starts laughing. "Why are you laughing?" I turn around and meet his gaze.

"Aigoo, Jungkook is stuttering." He gives me his box smile and I roll my eyes.

"Come here..." He opens his arms and moves his eyes to his chest fastly signaling me to hug him. "TaeTae will give you a hug." I let out a small laugh and go to his embrace but I still hold onto Y/N's pillow.

His arms wrap around my back and I lean on his chest. Warm...but I keep thinking of Y/N.

"Thanks Tae..."

"You're welcome."

He pats my back and now I've stopped crying. "Want to talk? It will help." I don't respond and keep still for a few minutes but he doesn't mind. Instead he starts playing with my hair as he usually does with everyone who's hugging him.

I slowly let go and sit on my bed crossing my knees and resting my chin on Y/N's pillow.

"I'm just sad and angry at her... She lied... I'm not mad about her being a girl, I mean I'm fine about that but I'm mad that she lied about it... I want to hate her Tae but I can't... I love her too much.." I look into his eyes and they are teary.

"T-Tae?"

"...Forgive her...You love her, forgive her...Don't be mad at her, she had to lie given her circumstances and...she loves you so much, she's crying right now. Her father died, she has us and Steve now. And Kook...I want you to be happy, I always see you smile the brightest when you're around her. I want to see that smile again." He smiles sadly at me and a small tear leaves my eyes.

I grab his hand and hold it. "Thank you Tae..." He smiles once again and he suddenly smirks.

His right hands goes inside his pant's back pocket and takes out his phone and there's a bright light at my eyes. "Y-Yah! Did you just take a picture of me?"

"Yup! I'm posting it on twitter."

"Don't you dare!" I quickly leaned closer and tried grabbing his phone but he moved away.