|Chapter 21: I Can't Ruin Your Career|

Your P.O.V

"Jungkook ah..."

I'm pregnant....

"Are you okay Y/N?" He asks and I keep looking down.

"I....I...I'm..."

"You're?"

"I....I'm...pregnant......."

"W-What? W-Wait....you...you're pregnant? As in...you have a baby inside you?" I nod and his eyes widen even more than they already are.

I knew it... I shouldn't have told him...I'm sorry Jungkook. I ruined your carreer.

"This is so...." He mumbles.

Jungkook's P.O.V

She's pregnant... I... I'm going to be an appa? What......? How the fuck am I going to handle this? I barely get enough sleep, I'm working on a really hard job. I just started my life, and a baby?

"This is so...." sudden....

A baby... I love the idea but now? Now is such a bad time, I'm going to the BBMA's and then the company is planning a World Tour after a few months. How am I supposed to be a responsible father?

I look down at Y/N and notice that she's no longer in my arms, instead she's on the floor crying.

"Y-Y/N...R-Really?" I kneel down in front of her and tears well up in my eyes. Its way too soon for me, will we be able to manage this? Isn't there any other way to end this? I'm not ready to be a father.........

"I-I'm not r-ready....." A small tear leaves my eyes.

"Neither...am I..." She mumbles.

"W-Why don't you have an abortion?" But I don't want her to have one. Why the fuck did I say that??!!!

"What?! N-No!" She hugs her stomach in protection.

"N-No! Wait! I didn't mean that!!" I try to reach out to her but she moves away.

"T-Then what did you mean??" I start crying.

"I don't know Y/N! I'm too young to be a father! I...I...I honestly don't know....All I know is that I love you and I can't let you do this alone."

"Jungkook ah....I'm sorry I ruined your carreer.... It will only bring gossip and bad reputation to you if people know.....I..."

"W-What are you saying Y/N?! I won't leave you! I can't lose you again! I won't lose you again! We did a mistake and both of us have to take responsability for it! I won't let you abandon me now, you waited one year for me, I won't let you be alone now, nor ever, because I love you."

I'm too young to be a father and she's too young to be a mother, but we both did a mistake and now we'll take responsability.  I love her. It really is a bad time right now but......at least we'll be together through it. .

"Y/N...come live in the dorm again."

"N-No...I can't...."

Your P.O.V

I can'r ruin your carreer Jungkook. I love you, I waited one year for you, but.......this is...........

"Y/N...come live in the dorm again."

I can't.... Jungkook, I don't want to burden you anymore. I'll distance myself.

"N-No... I can't....Jungkook ah...please...
leave..." I get up from the floor and walk to my room. I close the door to my bedroom and lock it. I hear Jungkook walking closer to the door and he starts knocking on it.