|Chapter 8: A new feeling |

Your P.O.V

I failed......someone discovered me.....

"H-Hyung?" My breathing becomes heavy, sweat starts to form in my body, from the way he looks at me and its obvious, he's really surprised and shook.

"Y-Y/N?? Y-Y-You're...a girl??" His eyes widened even more after his sentence.

I blush and grab his hand dragging him inside the bathroom and locking the door. He stares at my figure, making me blush more than I already am.

"W-Why? W-Why did you l-lie?" Tears start forming in his eyes and some leave them, falling into his cheeks.

"J-Jimin hyung..." Tears form in my eyes, I look down and I realize I'm half naked in front of him so I quickly grab my shirt and put it on.

"J-Jimin h-hyung...I can e-explain!" He starts biting his lips and slowly nods.

Should I tell him everyting? Steve told me not to tell anyone...but its Jimin hyung....he won't say anything ...right?

"I....I'm a girl..." I started and he slowly nods. we both lean on the white wall of the bathroom and sit, while I start explaining...everything...

"It started a few weeks ago when I went to my graduation, some gangsters attacked the venue where my graduation was taking place. They were looking for me and my father...My real name is Kim Y/N, the only daughter of the Kim Enterprise.
My father made a bad deal and he went bankrupt and some gangsters now want to kill him and do things to me....so my butler Steve, made me cross-dress as a man and made me go to the auditions, because he thought it was the best idea and I would have gotten over my fear if I was chosen. I'm sorry Jimin hyung for lying....for everything..." I looked down and suddenly felt a pair of arms around me.

I look up and see Jimin hugging me and patting my head. "I-Its okay...those g-gangsters won't hurt you...I won't tell anyone."

I look up at him and he smiles. "See I told you I am the best hyung...well for you oppa?" He smiles through tears and we break the hug.

"T-Thanks...please don't tell anyone..."

"I told you I won't, but I have a question." We make eye contact, and slowly get up from the floor and start walking to the door.

"Y-Yes?" I gulp and bite my upper lip.

"Is that the reason why the first night we met, you almost called me oppa? Because...you're obviously not gay." He lets out a small giggle.

I nod and he unlocks the door to the bathroom and exits, leaving me alone in the bathroom.

I was discovered by Jimin... I can't tell Steve....if Steve finds out that Jimin knows, he's going to get mad at me.

I sigh and start washing my face, brushing my teeth and everything that I'm supposed to do in the bathroom.

I twist the door knob of the bathroom door and slowly open it, I peek my head out into the hallway and there's no one around so I open the door completely and walk to my room.

Once I'm in my room, I close the door and I walk to my hamper, I throw my clothes inside it and see that Jungkook is in his bed on his phone.

"Took you long enough...thirty seven minutes." He mumbled and I looked at him confused.  "Hyung, were you timing me?" I internally scoffed and now I'm a little annoyed.

I go to my bed, turn off the lamp on my night stand that is the only source of light in the room and cover myself with the big white blanket and then I turn around so that I'm facing the wall. "Y/N, why did you take so long?"