|Chapter 39: Birthday Party|

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Kook, where are you?" I heard Taehyung's voice at the other end of the line.

"Hyung, I'm in t- Never mind. I see you." I raised my right hand without looking up as I leaned my other hand on the black stroller beside me.

"Ji Jung ah, do you want to seat in appa's lap?" I ask him, turning my head while lowering a little my black mask.

Ji Jung nodded and I smiled. I turned around and picked him up from the stroller, sitting him in my lap as Taehyung sat across from us in the booth.

"What did you call us out for Tae?" I
turn my head at Taehyung while gently leaning my chin on top of Ji Jung's hair.

"First let me say hi to my nephew. Hi Ji Jung ah~" Taehyung extended his right arm at Ji Jung and laughed as Ji Jung giggled and waved both of his hands.

"I love him" Taehyung chuckled and leaned back.

"I love him too, now why did you call us out? I have to go buy decorations, and Y/N is out with Jin hyung at the supermarket." Taehyung scratches his neck awkwardly and sighs.

"If I....do you think Jimin and I are moving too fast? If I....." I saw a faint blush cover Taehyung's cheeks and I tilt my head confused.

"Too fast what Tae?"

"I....What do you think of this?" Taehyung's right hand went inside his brown coat's left pocket and he took out a black box.

"H-Hyung...." Is he really?

I smile and start laughing but try not to be too loud since Ji Jung is just below me. "Really? Too fast?" Taehyung sighs at my sentence.

"I knew it... I can't even give my boyfriend a promise ring without having you laugh your face at me." Taehyung pouts and I roll my eyes.

"A promise ring? Really Tae? I thought you were going to propose" I calm my laugh and Ji Jung starts clapping.

"Umble Jimi! " Ji Jung starts to giggle and Taehyung's gaze turns soft.

"Tae, I think Jimin will love it. Even if you were going to propose, he will say yes I can assure you. We have known each other since.....eight years, nine years? I lost count to your weirdness hyung." I giggle and Taehyung laughs.

"Thanks Kook. By the way, when am I getting a new nephew?" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows as he did his weird smirk face.

I blushed. "I don't know... I'm not allowed to touch Y/N like that until the honeymoon" I sighed.

"Ouch. I guess I can call myself lucky. Jin hyung threw his shoe at Jimin and me this morning because of how loud he wa-"

I looked down at Ji Jung and covered his ears. "Don't talk about that in front of my son" I fake gasped while Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry Ji Jung ah. I can't ruin your innocence...not yet" Taehyung smirked and Ji Jung gave him a confused look while I fisted my right hand and raised it.

Taehyung moved his hands defensively covering his face and I almost shouted at him. "Yah! Hyung, he's only almost one!!" I sighed and retracted my hand.

"Just for that, in the future your name won't be used when we name our other baby" Taehyung pouts.

"I take it back! I'm sorry Jungkookie" Taehyung grabbed the black box and hid it in his coat's inner pocket.