|Chapter 48: All for this|

Jungkook's P.O.V

Two more weeks....

Just two more weeks and Y/N will give birth. How time flew by so fast, it's already July 21 and Y/N is on bed rest. BTS had to shoot the Summer Package in a few Caribbean Islands, seriously, how far away is that from South Korea? I had to obey Bang PD Nim's orders even though I never wanted to leave Y/N's side especially since her due date is two weeks away. At least we finished the shooting yesterday night and we're at an airport waiting for the plane to arrive. The airplane will first land in Miami, Florida, the second plane on Mexico and finally from Mexico to Incheon Airport, Seoul home sweet home.

"Jungkook we have to wait a few more minutes because the flight got delayed" Jimin hyung informed me and I groaned.

"We know you want to get home to Y/N, just be a little more patient." I nod, leaning my head back on the chair just outside the boarding line and closing my eyes.

A few minutes after closing my eyes, my right foot begins to tap on the floor, followed by my left foot, and soon my hands. "Seriously Jungkook calm the fuck down because you're giving me stress" Yoongi hyung scoffed beside me and I rolled my eyes.

I calmed my legs and hands by standing up. "Kook, what are you doing?" Taehyung raised his head from Jimin's shoulder and I looked around. There were a few people on other chairs, the managers were on their phones, most of the staff were eating on the few shops; at least no one was taking pictures of us yet...

"I can't sit down and stay still" I told Taehyung which made him raise an eyebrow.

I grabbed my phone from my jean's back pocket and connected my headphones to it. Entering my music gallery, I clicked Shuffle and the first song that started playing was MicDrop. I slid my phone back into my jean's back pocket, and walked to a more comfortable area where there was enough space. I seriously did not care people would start to look at me, I just need to relieve this stress, even without stretching...

Just as Hobi hyung's voice began to rap, I positioned my body and began dancing to the choreography. I felt a flash in my direction and opened my eyes, Hobi hyung had started dancing beside me while smiling even though he didn't have headphones on and we were being filmed by Taehyung. ...So I guess this will be a new Bangtan Bomb.

"Did you see my bag? Did you see my bag?"

I began singing; at a point I took the headphones off and began singing and dancing the song along with Hobi hyung.

"Bal bal joshim neone mal mal joshim" I continued singing while I extended my right leg to the left and both of my hands pointing down on my right but I stopped when I heard an announcement in English.

"Flight A6 To Miami, Florida at three fifty-four in the afternoon has started to board."

"Finally!!" I let out a sigh of relief and Hobi hyung pat my back. "Don't worry Jungkook, we'll get to her soon." He said and left to get his bag.

I hope so...

Your P.O.V

"Seriously, Ba Seol-ah can you stop?" I groaned while having my right hand on my already large swollen stomach. She's been singing the same song for the last ten minutes.

"Unnie, I love you and all but seriously I didn't miss your mood swings. How can you say that about Dua Lipa and BlackPink?! Kiss and Make up is awesome!" She squealed and I groaned again.

"Is Ji Jung asleep?" She nodded and I widened my eyes.

"Really? That's good. He should get some sleep" I attempted to get up from the couch alone but in the end, she helped me by supporting my body while I held onto my stomach.