|Chapter 15: Don't Leave Me|

Your P.O.V

I can't lose you Jungkook! No! My tears are unstoppable.

I'm in the waiting room of a hospital, I don't even know how I got here, all I know is that Jungkook is in the Emergency Room.

"J-Jin..." I mumble out and Jin oppa hugs me. "H-He'll be okay... Y-Y/N.." We're all crying.

I cry in his chest, all of our clothes are dirty with Jungkook's blood. Jungkook....

After a few hours I can't cry any longer. Tears won't come out of my eyes, I've shed all of them...for now.

I lean my elbows on my knees and I look at the white door. Jungkook ah... please...please......

I love you Jungkook, please....Don't leave me....

"Did you call Namjoon?" I hear Jin's voice far away.

"Yes." Steve answers but I can't focus on anything else other that the big white door.

The doors swing open and a doctor wearing a white mask and blue uniform walks towards us.

"Family of Mr. Jeon?"

My heart is racing and nervousness fills my body. I raise my hand and quickly walk towards him. "Relation to the patient?"

"I-I'm his girlfriend."

The doctor raises an eyebrow and Jin comes behind me and holds my hand. "I'm his hyung."

"Well, Mr. Jeon is lucky to be alive, he had some internal bleeding, he has two broken ribs, his right ankle is broken, his left arm is in cast. You're all from the boyband BTS correct?"

F-Fuck... I said I was his girlfriend earlier...whatever everyone will know soon enough.

"Yes we are doctor."

"Well, Mr. Jeon will be able to dance once he fully recovers, that'll be between three to four months. Physical therapy will be needed and there's also one thing...Because of the internal bleeding, I think there might be a possibility of memory loss."

My heart sinks...

"Okay, can we see him now?" Jin asks.

I can't speak. My words get stuck on the end of my throat. I hold Jin's hand tightly.

"Yes, he should wake up in a few hours. He was transferred to the VIP room on the 4th floor." As soon as the doctor finished his sentence I ran towards the nearest elevator.

I have to see you Jungkook! I kept running, ignoring Jin calling out my name.

As soon as I'm in the 4th floor, I see the nurses' reception desk. There's a young woman that looks five years older than me, I ask her. "Where's the VIP room in which Jeon Jungkook is in??"

When she looks at me her eyes widened. "L-Lee Y-Y/N!"

"Yes I am Lee Y/N! Where is Jungkook ah's room!!!?" I get a little angry.

"The one at the end of the hallway..." I ran towards his room, ignorning her last sentece. "I'm a big fan!"

I look at the door and the small sign that says:

VIP Patient: Jeon Jungkook

I slowly open the door and see Jungkook... Jungkook on a hospital bed, a cast on his left arm and right ankle. His chest and head bended but his face is visible. I start crying as I enter the room.

The room has only one bed in which Jungkook is, four couches and two chairs beside the bed. I walk towards the bed and look at his sleeping face. I gently hold his right hand that was resting on his bended chest.