|Chapter 30: Let's go Home|

Your P.O.V

Taehyung gives Ji Jung to Jungkook as he extends his hands to carry him and starts playing with Ji Jung by brushing their noses.

"Jungkook, Did you use the condoms I gave you yesterday?" Taehyung smirks and I blush as I look down.

"W-Wait! YOU gave him the condoms?!" I attempt to slightly hit Taehyung and Jimn wraps his arms around my waist. "He didn't do anything in front of Jiminie Part Two right?" I turn my head and look at Jimin confused.

"Jiminie Part Two?" I brush my eyebrows together in confusion.

"Ji Jung~" Jimin giggles.

Taehyung lets out a scoff "I'm going to call him TaeTae" Jimin blows a rasberry at Taehyung and I look at Jungkook as he cutely makes weird faces that make Ji Jung laugh and giggle while Jin rests his head on Namjoon's shoulder, both of them smiling as they watch them.

Jimin notices me watching them and his arms around me loosen. He smiles as he moves his head slightly, motioning me to go to them. "Jiminie baby come here~" Taehyung opens his arms and Jimin giggles as he found someone new to hug.

"What about me? I feel so left out! Well! I'll just hug myself" Hoseok laughs as he hugs himself and Yoongi lays his head on Hoseok's lap on the couch.

I walk towards Jungkook, Ji Jung, Jin, and Namjoon.

"Kookie" I smile and both Jungkook and Ji Jung turn their heads at me.

"K-Kookie? Me? You c-called me K-Kookie?" Jungkook's eyes widen and I look at Ji Jung as I shake my head.

"My Kookie" I extend my arms and gently pick Ji Jung from Jungkook's arms and attack his cheeks with kisses as he giggles.

"Wow! I feel totally abandoned" Jungkook mutters and I laugh.

"Let's take a video of these cuties." Jin smiles and Namjoon gives him his phone.

"This is going to be my new favorite video." Jin laughs as he films me and Jungkook playing with Ji Jung. Jungkook takes Ji Jung from my arms and gets up from the floor. He pretends to make Ji Jung fly like Iron Man and we all laugh at the cute sounds Ji Jung makes and Jungkook's tender gaze on him, the one a father should have for his son.

Jungkook is going to be a great dad, no great isn't near it, I think Jungkook is going to be an amazing dad and I'll be there with him to witness those beautiful moments.

Author's P.O.V

Y/N spent the last two weeks with Jungkook and the rest of the band members in Busan. They had so much fun being together and they only had one week left. Jungkook asked Y/N to move back to Seoul and she agreed.

Mrs. Park was sad that Y/N was leaving, she loved having Y/N there and her "grandson" Ji Jung. She is the one who will miss Y/N the most beside Ba Seol. Ba Seol was also sad that she couldn't see her nephew but she promised to visit them in Seoul and Jimin became closer to Ba Seol. Though someone was a little jealous of how close those two were....

Steve had sended a truck to organize and pack all of Y/N's and Ji Jung's belongings. All that was left was for them to leave since they already said goodbye.

They left for the train, all of them wearing caps, masks and items to hide their identity. Everything was going well, no one suspected them and they got to Seoul safe. They were all headed to the BTS dorm.

Your P.O.V

"Do you want to sleep me to sleep in your old apartment with you?" Jungkook asked me as they arrived at the BTS dorm.