|Chapter 49: All for this II |

Jungkook's P.O.V

Taehyung and Jimin hyung enter our room followed by Jin hyung. With widened and misty eyes they walk closer; gentle and loving gazes transmitted through their eyes as they watch us, me with our daughter and Y/N with our second son. My lips continue curving, my teeth exposed and my eyes wrinkle when I gently touch my daughter's very small and frail hands with my index finger and lean our noses together careful I don't add pressure. She closes her eyes and I close mine, I love her so much. "I love you" I whisper, my lips almost touching hers.

"Kookie, let me hold our daughter" Y/N pouts and I slowly nod, not wanting to be separated from her. Very gently, I place her inside Y/N's arm and my body immediatly misses the warm spot on my chest but its soon replaced by another warm spot: our newborn son. His pink cheeks look so adorable and his dark brown eyes are the same as our daughter, they look alike, they're twins after all. "Annyeong... I'm your appa... Jeon Jungkook... I love you" I place a peck on top of his frail forehead and Y/N's giggles make me turn my head at her. Y/N is giggling while her index finger plays with our daughter's small hands.

"What are their names?" Jin hyung asks while hugging Jimin and Taehyung, all three of them in tears now by our two newest addition to our family. I lock gazes with Y/N and she nods while her pink lips show her beautiful teeth.

"Hyungs, meet Jeon Jeongsan our second eldest" I can't stop smiling now and Jimin squeals.

"And... Meet our daughter, the smallest, Jeon Taeji" I grin while my gaze focuses on Jin hyung's and Tae's reaction. Their mouths hanging wide and now I can perfectly see the tears that drip down from their eyes.

" 'Tae' from Taehyung and 'Ji' from Jin hyung" I slowly walk closer towards them.

"Jimin hyung... do you want to carry Jeongsan?" Jimin hyung quickly nods while biting his lower lip, his nose is a tad pink as well as his eyes. With all the gentleness I can muster, I place my beloved Jeongsan in Jimin hyung's arms, as soon as I'm sure he's holding Jeongsan's head correctly I slowly back away and keep my gaze on Jimin hyung's teary and happy face. Jimin hyung begins humming a song without singing the lyrics and Jeongsan's eyes begin to close after blinking them twice after five seconds.

"Jungkook ah"

I make my way to Y/N and kiss her rosy pink lips while my right hand hooks her hair behind her ear. "She's just like you" Y/N whispers against my lips and I lower my gaze to Taeji, from her small pink lips to her chin is covered in drool. I use part of the light pink colored towel to gently wipe the drool on her lips and chin. I'm missing her warmth...

I extend my hands with pouty lips knowing Y/N is going to miss her just like I am. "Taeji ah" Y/N extends her arms and Taejin is in my arms once again, my hands carefuly and gently holding her head; she fills the warmth in my chest right away and the way my lips curve upward never disappear. I walk towards Taehyung and his eyes are bright red, his whole cheeks are filled with redness; he cried the most.

"Tae... Want to carry Taeji?" I look up to meet Taehyung's glossy eyes and nodding.

"C-Can I?" He stutters.

"Oppa, if you aren't allowed to carry Taeji then I don't know how you will babysit when Jungkook and I go out. Be sure to hold her head gently and Jin oppa come here" Y/N extended her right hand motioning Jin hyung to walk to her and he quickly made his way to her. I place Taeji gently on Taehyung's arms and his hands start trembling slightly.