|Chapter 24: One Call|

Your P.O.V

My eyes water. ....Jimin lied to me? "J-Jimin explain..............."

"I-I....I just wanted you to be safe... I didn't want you to go somewhere where the people therw would treat you wrong. Eomma said she could help and then she agreed to send you here, Steve helped. Jin hyung and Tae found out yesterday... I'm sorry I lied."

"I'm sorry Y/N... But I did have fun having you here as my daughter. You were just as nice and amazing as a person as my Jiminie described you and how you acted in the old BTS interviews." She bowed apologetically and I sigh.

"Its okay... I really appreciated having you as the mom I never had." I smile sadly at her and Taehyung hugs me.

"I forgive you Jimin oppa...." I mumble amd he smiles.

"Are you okay Tae?" I caress his hair.

"I am now."

"Y/N, I'll finish cleaning the tables. Why don't all of you go around and take a walk?"

"We'll help clean." Jin smiles and Mrs. Park shakes her head.

"Ani, you all will go around town and breathe in the fresh air from Busan. I will clean the tables, Jimin, after you all walk around, go home and say hi to Jihyun. He wanted to see you."

"Okay eomma." She smiled and led us out of the cafe.

"Where do you want to go?" Jimin asks and I remember a promise I made.

"Do you want to meet my friend? She's really nice."

"Sure, but does she live far?" Taehyung looks around and I shake my head.

"I think she lives around two more blocks from here."

"Okay, call her. Wait! Does she....know about us?" Jin looks at me worridly and I nod.

"She knows everything, I trust her. She's like my little sister." I smile while thinking of Ba Seol.

"And she likes BTS, the first time I met her was.... at the fan-meet where Jungkook's memories came back." A small smile escapes my lips and Jimin's grip on my hands tighten.

"So I met her already?" Jimin smiles and I nod.

"Let me call her." I dial her number, its ringing.

"Hello Y/N unnie? Are you okay?" She speaks with a worried tone.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Are you busy?"

"Just crying because I'm rewatching Hwarang. Han Sung's death is something I can't get over with. Why?" I giggle and look at Tae.

"Can I come over to your place?"

"Yes! Sure! Do you know how to get here?"

"Yep! See you in a bit."

"Okay unnie remember its the third floor, the second to the left. " I smile and hang up.

"To her place it is!" Taehyung laughs.

We walk hand in hand all of us to her place, them following me. As we approach her apartment, we enter the building, walk to the elevators, I press the 3 floor button and the elevator door closes.

"Her name is Han Ba Seol. Jimin oppa, Tae oppa and Jin oppa, can you knock on her door and when she opens it she'll see you? I'll be behind you."

"Sure, who is her bias so she can be more surprised?"

"Jiminie."