|Chapter 29: A Good Decision|

(Mild smut warning)

Your P.O.V

"J-Jungkook!" He doesn't listen and I watch as he slowly enters the shower.

I can't stop blushing, my face is as red as a tomato. Jeon Jungkook is again, naked in front of me, and smirking.

"Don't be shy, I've seen it all before~"

"S-Shut up..." I mumble and he lets out a small laugh.

He walks closer to me and I can't help but watch his very well toned abs, his muscular chest, but I don't dare look more down.

I step back until my back hits the shower wall and I watch as the water drips down Jungkook's body. His red hair dripping wet. Water droplets drip down his face and neck as our eyes lock. His eyes portray innocence but how can I believe his intentions are innocent when he just stepped in the shower with me, and his body being perfect?

He steps a little closer and his right hand leans forward, I close my eyes. His right hand passes through my right side and suddenly I hear chuckles.

"Stop looking so scared." I slowly open my eyes and see him making an innocent face as he pours soap on his top chest.

"I hate you..." I mumble out and he chuckles.

"I love you too Y/N, now come here, I want to wash your hair."

"N-No... I'm too shy..."

"Why? Your body is beautiful, and I'm the only person who is allowed to see it. Why are you shy?"

"Y-You know why...."

"I told you I won't do anything, now come here..." He gently grabs my hand and I end up being embraced by him. Our soaked naked bodies collide and he rests his chin on my shoulder.

"You always smell so nice..." I blush and grab the shampoo in front of me and pass it to him.

I try not to move too much and feel something I shouldn't feel, so my body is stiffed.

"Relax Y/N, He won't pop if you don't mo- Ouch!" I pinched his arm lightly while blushing hard.

"I'm kidding! .......hopefully.." He mumbled the last part and I didn't hear what he mumbled.

He ended up washing my hair, and I couldn't help but sometimes let out soft hums as his hands massaged my head.

"You need to stop with those small hums or I won't be able to keep my promise." I try to stop them but I accidently let out a soft moan and he cursed.

"Fuck Y/N, I told you..."

"S-Sorry! I-It just woah! Ahhh~!! Cold!" He accidently turns the water cold and its running through my hair and skin.

"I'm trying my best not to do something and you....."

"Jungkook I-Its c-c-cold..." I hug myself and my body starts trembling lightly. He panicks, he changes the water temperature back to warm and he hugs me.

"S-Sorry..." He mumbles and I lean on his warm chest.

"Let's continue bathing..." He mumbles and I nod.

After the shower I took with Jungkook, he dried my hair, he insisted, and I let him. We exit the bathroom, dressed and we starts walking slowly to my bedroom.

"Thanks Jungkook ah."

"You're welcome~" He pecks my cheek and giggles.

"You and you're duality....." I mumble out but it doesn't go unheard by him.