|Special Chapter 25: You left me|

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Y/N? Are you here?" I enter her apartment. It was unlocked....? Why did she leave her apartment unlocked?

"Is she here?" Taehyung looks around the room and I start to get worried.

"Y/N?!" I run to her bedroom and swing the door open.

No sign of Y/N.

I run to her bathroon to see if she's there but when I open the door, she's not there. I run to her bath and swing the bathing curtains to the right to see if she's hiding or bathing but she's not there.

"Y/N!!!" I call out to her but I'm stopped as I walk to her bed and see a note. Her handwriting...

I pick the letter and tears bream down my face.

Jungkook, I don't know if you'll read this since I told you to give me space. I'll be going far away, don't look for me. Its for the best. I can't ruin your career, so the farther away I am, the better for you. I hope you don't overwork yourself. Please focus on your comeback. I wish you the best of luck. I love you.

-Y/N

You left me, you broke my heart into pieces. How can I live without you Y/N? I gave you some space because you wanted some, but I never wanted you to leave me.

You're pregnant because we made love and the reason was because I wanted you to be mine officially and to show you hoe much I love you, I never thought of the consequences. I'm a part of this! How can you decide to just fucking leave?! Why?! Because you think you'll ruin my carreer? That's the reason you said, but I can deal with it! I need you by my side.

When will you come back to me? When will I hold you in my arms again? Will you let me see you and our baby? I can't let you leave me Y/N, not a second time.

Aish! Why can't you just accept the fact that I love you and you love me so there should be no means to hide our relationship!! It was already made public when I kissed you at the fan-meet. People know we love each other, a baby is something made of love, our baby is a part of me and why do you decide to take him or her away? Please come back...

We made a mistake, and my first reaction was bad but...how can I be mad? The person I love is having a baby made by us? How can I hate you? I can't Y/N.

I miss you, come back to me...

Did you think my life would be easier if you left? Because the answer is no, my life is hell because you aren't here.

"Jungkook!!!!!" I flinch and look at Taehyung who's eyes are watering.

"Wha....t?" I answer but my voice breaks and he starts crying.

"I can't....see you like this........" He mumbles and hugs me. My tears are uncontrollable.

I return his hug and I cry on his neck. "S-She.......le...ft..." I mumble out and he nods.

"Let it out Kook..." He pats my head and I cry.

After minutes of crying, I look around the empty apartment with all of Y/N's belongings.

She left....

My eyes water seeing every belonging of her's. Her clothes on her wardrobe, a few pictures in her nightstand, her shoes, everything....