|Chapter 14: I can't lose you|

Your P.O.V

W-What us happening? Hye Ra unnie?
S-She was the one who told them? Why? She betrayed us...

I look up at the tall man before me who's sitting in a chair holding a gun with his right hand. My knees are weak, sweat starts forming in my body, its difficult for me to gulp, my throat is dry. I don't know what to do...

"Now Y/N!" The tall man gets up from his chair and walks closer to me. Hye Ra lets go of my arm and pushes me forward. I stumble and fall to the floor. My knees hit the floor first and then my chest, as well as my arms. I slowly lift my head and see the tall man lowering himself on his knees.

"Finally..." He grabs my arm forcefully and drags me up. Tears leave my eyes and I can't talk. Not even one word leaves my mouth, only sobs.

"Shhh..." He caresses my face with his left hand and I feel so disgusted. I feel dirty.

"S-S-Stop..." I finally mumble out but he doesn't stop.

"You are free to go Hye Ra, and remember one word to this about anyone and our agreement will break. I'll kill your brother and I'll kill you without mercy. The tall man looks at Hye Ra and she nods. She walks away and I look at her from the corner of my eye as tears spill from my eyes.

"U-Un...ni..e..." I cry out but she ignores me and leaves.

The tall man lets go of my face and I fall to the ground. I cry.

"Stop crying, I won't hurt you if you obey me." He sits in his chair and I look up at him, scared, nervous, and chills running throughout every part of my body, from my arms to my ankles.

"Now an introduction should be perfect. I'm Yoo Hyun, Kim Yoo Hyun. Probably you already heard this, but I'm the cousin of that fucking bastard Kim Seokjin." He smirked as he kept his gaze on me.

I feel so disgusted, like worms are attacking my body. "W-What d-do you w...ant....with me?"

"Simple, I want what your father had refused two times." He chuckled and I can't describe how disgusted I am, worms are nothing compared to what I feel.

"What .....did my father ...refused...?"

"I want to have you as my wife and ...sex slave" He smirked at the end of his sentence and I widened my eyes. More tears left them.

Steve help me...Please.........

"I...will...never marry you...." I muster all my courage to say that and he ends up laughing.

"You have no say in this, its a yes or yes. If you refuse, nothing good will come of it. I'll have you by force. And you don't want that do you?" He licked his lips.

I don't know how much time had passed since I came here but I hope someone notices I'm gone. Please Steve! I'm screaming internally, shouting my heart out.

"If you marry me willingly, I'll reward you. You'll have a bit of freedom. You can go outside only if I'm by your side. If you marry me by force, I'll never let you leave my house and you'll live in the basement, in pure darkness, never seeing the light of day until I say you can. And other things as well..." He smirks once again at the end of his sentece and I'm more terriefied.

Anyone please help me...Please...Jungkook....Jungkook! Steve! Jin! Anyone!

I cry and cry. Anyone please save me....

"Help!" I gather every once of strength left and get up from the floor but I'm stopped by laughter and something cold at the back of my head.

"He'll shoot you if you move. Are you that stupid Y/N?" Yoo Hyun gets up from his chair and walks closer towards me, the coldness at the back of my head is gone and Yoo Hyun grabs me by my waist.