|Chapter 19: ...Flu?|

(I love this song💜Tae and Jin nailed that performance)

(A/N: Slight triggering content)

Your P.O.V

I wake up and don't see Jungkook. Did he already go back? His clothes aren't on the floor...I get up from my bed, with a little pain on my thighs and as I walk to my closet to find some new clothes, I see myself in my mirror.

My hair is a mess, my lips are swollen, I have light purple marks on my neck and chest. My eyes widen but slowly my lips turn into a smile, because now, I'm oficially Jungkook's.

I quickly grab an oversized shirt and some panties and I walk to my living room to see if Jungkook left. As I'm walking, I hear soft hummings. He's in the kitchen.

I enter my living room and see Jungkook, naked, cooking breakfast. I blush at the sight. "Good Morning~" He giggles and I walk closer. "Good Morning. Why aren't you wearing your clothes?" I avoid eye contact and open the fridge but close it rapidly, I turn my head to him.

"They're in the dryer." He stirs the scrambled eggs on the pan with chopsticks.

"I'm making scrambled eggs with bacon, the bacon will be done in-"

"Hahahahahahaha!" I can't stop laughing.

"You're...pfff...cooking? Jajajaja" I laugh and he points the chopsticks at me with a shocked face but a laugh leaves his lips.

"Don't laugh! I can cook! I've cooked several times before!" I shake my head from side to side and notice his thighs from the side.

"So muscular...." I mumble and hear a chuckle.

"You like my thighs? Come here." He drops the chopsticks on the counter and turns the stove off. I widen my eyes as he walks closer.

"P-Put some clothes on..." I look away and he smirks.

"Should I? I mean...you have seen me like this before. Yo-" His words were caught off by a loud 'BEEEEP!' the dryer indicating that his clothes were dry.

"Aish...what timing. I'll just put my clothes on." He leans closer and pecks my forehead.

"Did you have a good night's sleep?" He shouts as he walks to where my washer and dryer are.

"Yeah." I smile and see him grabbing his clothes from the dryer.

"Ah! They're hot!" He drops them on the floor and holds his right hand in pain.

"Jungkook!" I run towards him and he's holding his right hand making pained expressions.

"You shouldn't have held it so early. Here!" I lead him to my sink and let the water run through his pink hand.

"I accidently touched my jean's zipper."

"Is it better?" He nods.

"Thanks Y/N." He smiles and leans his head on top of my head as the water runs on his right hand.

"You're welcome Jungkook ah." I realize he's still naked.

"Y-You're still naked...." I mumble and he nods.

"At least wear your underwear......" He laughs lightly.

I walk over to where his clothes are and I lightly touch them to see if they are hot and they're warm. I pick his underwear and walk over to him.

"Can you put it on me?" He smirks.