|Chapter 11: Confession|

Your P.O.V

One day has passed since I slept hugging Jungkook. I've tried avoiding him since I woke up, but how can I avoid my roommate?! Its embarrassing what I did, I don't know what came over me, me hugging him like that. Aish! Stupid me.

I'm in the bathroom right now, hiding from Jungkook. His fever was gone this morning and once we woke up, I ran away and hid in the bathroom. I've been here for ten minutes.

"Y-Y/N! I need the bathroom! Nature is calling me!" I hear J-Hope's voice on the other side of the door and I sigh.

"Get out or I will poop in your bed" He said and I heard him trying not to laugh by his sentence but it was in a serious tone.

"N-No! I'll come out!" I opened the door and he ran to the toilet while undoing his zipper. Oh hell no! Not again!

I quickly exited the bathroom and closed the door, glad that I didn't see anything. "Why are you avoiding me?" the voice comes from behind me.

Fuck... I turn around quickly and lock gazes with Jungkook.

"H-Hyung!~" I force a smile at him and he sighs.

"Follow me." He grabs my hand and drags me to our room. He closes the door and locks it.

"W-Why a-are you l-locking the d-door?" I try to get out if his grip but I fail.

"So that you don't escape." He smirked at me and let my hand go.

"Now, Y/N, tell me... So you did lie about saying you prefered Jimin over me." A winning smile started forming in his lips as he crossed his arms while staring at me.

"H-Hyung" I looked away.

I don't know what to do anymore. My heart is beating faster and faster by the second and my heart wants me to say I fell for you but my mind keeps saying Rule Number 2, no falling in love. I will break his heart.

What should I do? Say 'Yes hyung, I did lie, because I have strong feelings for you, but you won't feel the same way, even if you do, it won't work out.' or should I say, 'No hyung, I just did that because it is the truth, now please stop following me.'
What should I respond?

"Y/N don't lie to me now." He steps closer towards me and grabs both of my hands gently. "Y/N..."

Jungkook's P.O.V

I step closer towards Y/N, and grab both of his hands gently. I just want to know if he feel the same way about how I feel for him. Y/N don't lie to me.

I look at into his eyes. They are so beautiful, those deep brown eyes he has are so beautiful. I step closer and closer until our faces are centimeters away. His perfectly cute small nose, his cheeks that are slightly pink because he's blushing, the way his eyelashes go down once he blinks, and finally, his perfectly small pink lips.

I feel his breath on mine and slowly I lean closer. Both of our gazes locked and I slowly let go of his hands and gently grab his small waist with my right hand and slowly lift his chin. "Y/N..." I want to taste those pink lips once more... Please let me kiss you Y/N...

My heart keeps beating faster by every time our lips get closer and closer. I slightly close my eyes as his face keeps getting closer and his warm breath hits my chin. Just a little farther and I finally kis- ...

Huh? What...?

Your P.O.V

I can't let him kiss me! Why do you make feel like this Jungkook? Its always the same question. We can't please... I told you yesterday, wasn't that enough? If you kiss me, I'll lose and I'll give in.