|Chapter 50: Epilogue|

3 years later

Author's P.O.V

"Appa... I miss eomma" The little raven haired boy hugged his father while his father's hand gently passed through his raven locks.

"I know Ji Jung ah, I miss her too. Don't worry, you'll see her soon. For now, let's go to sleep. Appa has work tomorrow" Jungkook covered Ji Jung with the blanket and kissed his forehead.

"But appa~ Sing me a song first!" Ji Jung pouted, he hid his upper lip below his small bottom rosy lip and making doggy eyes so his father could sing him a song.

"Okay, what song do you want appa to sing you?" Jungkook began hugging Ji Jung and waited his son to answer his question.

"Can you sing to me, the song eomma and you sang together, the one she always used to sing to me before I went to sleep?" Ji Jung began blinking his eyes repeatedly making Jungkook snigger and chuckle.

"Only if you sing with me" Ji Jung nodded eagerly, his black orbs swaying on his face and his rosy lips forming a smile showing his now bunny smile just like his father.

"Hana... Deul... Ses" Jungkook started to count to three in signal for him and his son to start singing. Ji Jung sang along his father, both of them smiling. From time to time, Jungkook nodding at Ji Jung's right pronunciation and giggling when Ji Jung's voice reminded him of Y/N. Slowly, Ji Jung began to slowly hum the song instead of singing but even so, Jungkook continued singing. His soft angelic voice slowly engulfing his son into slumber.

"uliga eotteohge ssawossneunji, naneun gyeolgug ul-eossda. cheoeum ne ileumgwa nae ileum-eul malhaess-eo. "

" geuligo jigeum yeogiseo ulineun unmyeong-idoeeossseubnida. nae gajang chinhan chinguleul mannal destiny."

"destiny"

Jungkook slowly ended the song humming and glanced at his son's sleeping figure. "Good night Ji Jung ah" After kissing his son's forehead and making sure Ji Jung is completely asleep Jungkook slowly turned around and reached the nightstand of the hotel. He grabbed his phone and unlocked it, he began texting.

To: Jagi❤️

I miss you! We miss you! Make sure to kiss the twins good night for me! I kissed Ji Jung good night for you. He's fast asleep. Sweer dream Jagi. I love you!!

Sent. 22:45

In just a few seconds, Jungkook's phone vibrated signaling he had a new message.
Opening the message, Jungkook began reading it with a smile on his face.
From: Jagi❤️

We miss you too! Be safe over there. Also, Jeongsan and Taeji told me to tell you that they wanted you to buy them Daifuku. I already kissed them good night for you, thank you Kookie. I can't wait until you get back. Sweet dreams to you too❤️I love you too❤️

Jungkook placed his phone on the nightstand making sure it was charning and accomodated his pillow in the position he likes it before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Taeji ah, wake up~ Jeongsan ah, wake up~" Y/N picked up a few toys from the floor and organized them on the shelf where the other toys were. She walked towards the first white bed that had cute pink and grey bunny plushies and saw her daughter completely asleep.

"Jeon Taeji, wake up" Y/N slightly shook Taeji's small shoulders and the little girl's eyes began opening.

"Eomma?" She yawned and Y/N pecked her forehead.