|Chapter 37: Apology|

Author's P.O.V

Baekhyun stayed asleep on the counter of the bar until the doors of the bar opened revealing two tall young men, one of the tall young men was wearing a long black coat, a white tank top, and black puma shoes, he had black hair combed to his right side of the forehead and a worried expression plasted on his face.

The other tall young man was wearing a black long sleeved turtle neck shirt, his pants were tight ripped black jeans, his shoes were boots, he was wearing black round glasses, his brown hair was slight curly and a little tan skinned. Both of the young men were showing their very well built bodies.

"There you are!" The tall man in glasses approached Kyung Soo as the older man was completely drunk to understand who approached him.

"Baekhyun I wa-" The tall man wearing the black coat stopped his sentece as soon as he realized that Baekhyun wasn't alone, he was sleeping beside a girl with black hair, she looked younger than all of them and she looked familiar.

"Isn't she Y/N?" The man on the black coat walked towards Y/N and Baekhyun as he asked the man wearing the black round glasses.

"She is. What is she doing here?" The man wearing the black round glasses touched Kyung Soo's shoulder as he looked at Y/N.

"I don't know...." The man on the black coat gently shook Baekhyun's shoulder and Baekhyun opened his eyes.

"Channie? Oh look! It's my ex boyfriend!" Baekhyun started giggling and Chanyeol sighed.

"I never broke up with you Baekhyun, let's go back home" Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun's left arm around his shoulder as the other man waked Kyung Soo.

"Kyung Soo.... Wake up" Kyung Soo sighed as he opened his pink eyes and stared at the male wearing black round glasses.

"You jerk...You are such a jerk Kai..." Kyung Soo started to silently sob as he leaned his head on Kai's shoulder.

"I know... Let's go home" Kai helped Kyung Soo stand with his arm around Kyung Soo's waist and they exited the bar.

"Let's go drunk Baeki" Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Baekhyun's waist but Baekhyun stopped him.

"Noo~ Y/N is coming with us!" Baekhyun leaned towards Y/N and held her hand as she slept.

"Can she *hiccup* come with us?" Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with puppy dog eyes and pushed his lips together making Chanyeol sigh and slowly nod.

"She'll sleep on the couch though" Chanyeol once again held tightly onto Baekhyun's waist and called the bartender over.

"Can you help me carry her to my car?" Chanyeol asked the dirty blonde haired bartender as he looked at Y/N with his arms holding tight onto a very drunk Baekhyun.

The bartender nodded and Chanyeol started walking carefully while holding Baekhyun. The bartender walked to the side of the bar and lifted Y/N's right arm while holding onto her waist.

The bartender followed Chanyeol through the door to his black BMW E-Drive car, where Kai waited outside the passenger's door, and a drunk Kyung Soo on the backseat, asleep, leaning his head on the seatbealt.

After struggling a few moments, Y/N and Baekhyun were seated in the backseat of the black BMW, Baekhyun leaned his head on Y/N's shoulder and Chanyeol sighed.

"He better explain this in the morning" Chanyeol mumbled as he closed the black doors and looked at the bartender. He grabbed his wallet from his coat's inside pocket and gave him ₩526,000.

"Keep the change, they must have drank alot, thanks for helping me by carrying her. Have a good night." Chanyeol bowed at the bartender as the bartender nodded and entered the bar once again.