|Bonus: Honeymoon Day 3|

Your P.O.V

"Jungkook, I'm not going to do it" I cross my arms around my chest hiding my body that's only wearing a two piece bikini.

"Jagi~ No one is going to see us. In fact, this whole area is restricted for other guests except us. Y/N, this is our bungalow's private pool. We are the VIP, no one is going to watch us. Come on!" Jungkook begins to take his white shirt off and I keep shaking my head in disagreement.

"I'm not skinny dipping in a place where people could see me. NO" I back away from Jungkook but he continues walking in my direction. My only option is to run back to our room.

I begin to run back to our room, not caring how Jungkook is chasing after me and as soon as I grab the door to our room, my body is lifted in the air. "Aish! Jeon Jungkook!! Let me down!" The way he's carrying me is like a bag of potatoes; My face is facing his broad back and my stomach rests on top of his shoulders. He's only wearing boxers.

Jungkook begins to walk in direction of the pool that he says is "private" and I continue disagreeing with his idea. I'm not exposing my body where peo-

"Jeon Jungkook, I swear, I'm never having sex with you again if you just took off my bottom swimming suit" I warn but my warning ends with a loud hiss mixed with a moan.

"Ahh" What the hell? Did he just.... spank me?

"Y/N, I promise you. No one is going to see us, this is our private pool. The only people who are allowed to enter this pool is by having our room key. The staff only come to our room when we call them, so that means its just you and me. Jagi, come on..." Jungkook begins to walk forward and I continuously hit his butt. Its so firm and muscular....

"Jagi~, I'm going to drop you into the pool if you continue hitting me" I stop.

"Kookie~ let me down" I pout, maybe if I change my attitude then he'll let me down.

"As you wish" I can hear his smirk, what is he...

Splash!

My body hits the water and I hold my breath hoping I don't inhale water through my nosetrils. My body now is being carried bridal style and the water is until my waist. "See! Now is just this left!" Jungkook smoothly unhooks my bikini top and throws it on a white chair just beside the pool.

"Only my boxers are left" I blush trying to cover myself with a frown on my face but I'm stopped when Jungkook leans his forehead against mine. "I just wanted to be with you, don't be mad. I promise no one will see us..." He whispers. I sigh but slowly nod.

"Okay..." Ignoring my red cheeks, I wrap my arms around his neck. Both of my breasts leave no space between Jungkook and me; his arms begin to slide down his boxers until he throws them beside my bikini top on the white chair outside the pool.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls my hips closer to his; holding me tight we lean our faces until our lips brush against each other. "Y/N, I..." He pauses for a few seconds and I tilt my head, not knowing what he wants to say.

"I don't think this was a good idea" I notice a small blush in his cheeks and I laugh. Really? Now, he's shy. I'm the one that's supposed to be shy!

"Okay, well... I'll leave. You were the one that literally dragged me here" I slowly let my arms slide down his neck, sliding through his chest until I internally smirk and add a small amount of pressure on his pelvis; knowing that's his weak spot or turn on spot.

I watch how his eyes widen and he knows I'm doing it on purpose. I begin swimming in the opposite direction of him and splashing him to keep him away from capturing me. "Yah!" He begins swimming in my direction and getting water on his face as he continues swimming closer.