|Chapter 33: Date|

(The abs on the marker on the shirt though.....)

Author's P.O.V

"I'll have tab water." Y/N smiles at the waitress, though she might be smiling, on the inside she's holding herself back from forming a scene with that waitress Ju Sae.

"No, she won't drink anything yet. Can you give us a few minutes?" Jungkook keeps his gaze on Ju Sae as she nods while chuckling and exiting the private room.

"Why can't I d-"

"We're leaving." Jungkook gets up from the chair and grabs her hands as she gathers her purse. "Why?" She asks him as he opens the door to the private room.

"I can't stand this place... Sorry. Let's just go to another place. That waitress makes me want to vomit." He keeps walking forward and suddenly sighs as he rolls his eyes when he sees the waitress Ju Sae.

"Is everything okay?" Ju Sae asks innocently as she tilts her head.

Jungkook ignores her as he walks past her still holding Y/N's hand. 'That's what you fucking get!' Y/N thinks as she starts smiling as they both exit the restaurant.

"Where to now?" Y/N asks as they both continue walking towards the car.

"How about we go to the movie theater that lets us eat pizza, we eat pizza there while watching the movie, when the movie ends, how about we go see the street dance competition and when we get home we cuddle?" Y/N smiles as she thinks about their date once both of them are inside the car.

"That sounds perfect." Jungkook's mood lightens up as he starts driving to the theater.

Your P.O.V

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I lean my head on Jungkook's shoulder covering my face, the movie is too scary. "J-Jungkook....this is too scary..." I mumble out and he holds my hand.

"I'm here... its okay." He whispers as he kisses my hand enterwined with his.

"Jajajajajaja! Scaredy cat~" Jungkook laughs as we exit the theater walking to the car.

"Yah! D-Don't laugh, that movie was really scary!" I blush while I hit his shoulder and he giggles.

"Cutie" He continued to let out giggles as he takes hold of my waist with his left hand and brings my waist closer to him.

"Let's go home, I want to cuddle~" He whispers and I continue blushing as he opens the passenger door for me.

"Thanks..." I mumble and he smiles. He closes the door and walks to the driver's door while I put my seatbealt on.

"Before we go home, can we do something I've wanted to do for a long time?" I tilt my head and he starts the car.

"Okay, what do you want to do?" Jungkook starts driving in reverse, his head closer to mine, quickly giving my forehead a peck before looking backwards as he moves the driving wheel with his left hand and the exiting the parking lot.

"Can we....participate in the Seoul Street Dance competition...or does the company not allow it?" I bite my lip lightly as I look at him while he drives with both of his hands on the steering wheel.

"I don't know.... Maybe RM hyung knows though." Jungkook keeps his focus on the road and I nod.

"Call him and ask him, if he doesn't answer, call Jin hyung, he always answers."

"Ok." I look for my phone in my purse and press the home button and dial Jin's number.

"Hi Y/N, how's the date with Jungkook? " Jin answers the phone.