|Chapter 38: Loophole|

(Mild smut)

A/N: Jimin has blue/green hair....I had thought a few prior chapters about how Jimin would have looked like if he had the hair color of Taehyung's highlights during Run Era and I clearly did not expect this to happen. I was going to add it to the Chapter Meeting but I decided to let it be blonde with mint highlights. Oh my. 😂

Your P.O.V

Jungkook and I turn our heads at the same time and look at Ji Jung.

Did he just say that Jungkook loves me?

"Ah, Ji Jung ah, you memorized it! I'm so proud of you!!" Jungkook pecks my forehead before walking to our bed and gently lifting Ji Jung in his arms and bringing him to me.

"Say it again~" Jungkook kisses Ji Jung's left cheek and Ji Jung giggles.

I let out a small tear at his next words. "Eomma!! Abba eobes eeu!" I quickly lean forward and kiss Ji Jung's face as he lets out giggles.

"Though, why am I wearing your clothes?" I look down at the white t-shirt I'm wearing and the almost not visible black pantie.

"You forgot?" Jungkook tilts his head.

"Forgot what?" I become nervous, what happened after I passed out in his arms after we left the EXO dorm?

"When we got back here, you vomited all over your clothes and you passed out again, I changed you, bathed you and gave you some medicine. Did you forget? That was all in the morning, right now it's about four in the afternoon." I bite my lip.

"I don't remember..." I mumble and Jungkook laughs awkwardly.

"Its better if you don't remember.... By the way Jimin, Taehyung and Jin are here." He pecks my lips and there's a knock on the door.

"Jungkook, Did you explain?" Taehyung's deep voice echoes in the entrance of my bedroom and I look at Taehyung.

I run towards him and embrace him. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know.... Taehyung oppa you could have also told me." He returns the hug and leans his head on top of my forehead.

"I told Jungkook to tell you, I'm sorry." I slowly broke the hug and ask him.

"Are you and Jimin...?"

"Dating? Yeah. I was traumatized yesterday because of those two. And they were really in bad shape yesterday. Now stop hugging my boyfriend and come hug your cute oppa." Jimin opens his arms as he slowly enters my bedroom while I stop hugging Taehyung and hug him.

"Continue hugging, not like I mind and not like our son has confused expressions." Jungkook lets out a scoff and Jimin chuckles.

"Tae?" Jimin looks at Taehyung and Taehyung slowly nods.

"Y/N, sorry. Taehyung wants to punish Jungkook for not telling you. Don't hate me." Jimin whispers in my left ear and I tilt my head in confusion.

"Wha-"

My words are cut by two warm hands holding my cheeks and a pair of lips beside my lips. They aren't touching my lips completely but a part of them is, its a kiss between the cheek and lips.

Oh my god.

I slightly push Jimin's chest away and he stops. He leans away and I keep my eyes widened.

"Jungkook that's what you get for not telling her. Now Jimin, Y/N, lets leave before he kills us!!" Taehyung ran away from my room while holding my hand and Jimin's hand.