Chapter 42: Gifts and Happy Tears

Love

L O V E

I love you

I love you

I love you

___

Jaimie-mae woke up basically laying on Fabian's hard chest. Her leg was thrown over his and he had her trapped under the weight of his arm.

 Her leg was thrown over his and he had her trapped under the weight of his arm

She admired his morning look. Ruffled hair, parted pink lips, light breaths, steady heartbeat.

She pressed her ear against his chest to hear his heartbeat more clearly. It made her smile to be able to hear something that was so calm. Like a slow rumble of thunder on a rainy day.

Jaimie-mae looked over at the digital clock and squinted.

Tuesday- 7:27AM

Her eyes widened and she sprung up off of the bed.

"Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot. School!" She said as she scrambled around the room.

"Jaimie?" Fabian said groggily as he got up on his elbows. "What happened?"

"I'm gonna be late for school!"

"Skip," he said simply.

She stopped dead in her tracks. "What?"

She was kind of hoping he wouldn't say the word she thought he said because then she knew she had aboslutely no hope of saying no to him. She had literally no will power when it came to him.

"Skip. I wanna take you somewhere today."

Yup, there it was. She was completely agreeing with him. His suggestions always seemed so... right.

"Alright," she said softly.

"Cool," he said with a small smile.

Fabian hopped off the bed and grabbed her by the waist, pressing a quick kiss to her forehead.

"Put something comfortable on, for spring weather."

"Okay."

She was absolutely lovestruck.

Jaimie-mae threw on a comfortable two piece set