Chapter 50: Hanging With Friends

It's not what we have in life. But who we have in our life that matters

___

Jaimie-mae watched with a small smile on her face as Fabian walked around the mall proudly showing off his braids. Both him and her knew that he was getting looks from other girls.

They had this idea to walk seperately and when Fabian caught some girls gawking at him, he'd casually walk over to Jaimie-mae and place a kiss on her forehead.

Some girls would stare at the pair while others would visibly awe. Jaimie-mae even received a glare which she in return just ran her gentle fingers over her boyfriends face and kissed his collar bone. She was basically claiming him in front of all the wandering eyes.

The both of them decided they wanted to make a stop at the pizzeria in the mall to get some food.

"What pizza do you want Jaimie?"

"Umm... i'm not really tha-"

Fabian cut her off with a glare. "I know you don't have much of an appetite but i think it's best you get a pizza. Because if it's just me getting a pizza, your going to regret your descision and eye up my slice when you could have just gotten one yourself."

She huffed. "Fine. I'll take pepperoni and bell peppers."

He grinned and leaned over the table to peck her cheek. "Great. Be right back."

Jaimie-mae watched as her boyfriend made his way to the front and began ordering the pizzas for them. She watched as he pointed to the toppings and the girl serving him would have to make him repeat it because she was so entranced with how cute he was. She couldn't really blame her though, Fabian was really good looking.

All of a sudden, her view was blocked by a boy about her age.

"Hey."

Jaimie-mae looked up to see the boy who had a smirk on his face. She vaugley remembered him from her school. "Ugh... hi."

"So my friends over there," he guestered to a group of boys sitting at a table across the other side of the restaraunt. "Said i should grow some balls and talk to you. I've seen you around school and i thought you were really cute." He reached over and placed his hand on her arm.

She inched away slightly and gave him a small smile so as not to be rude. He had a right to think someone was cute. "Thanks."

He swiftly slid into the seat beside her. "Did you wanna do something with me and my friends?"

"Um, no thanks."

He pouted and placed his hand on her thigh which made her immediately flick his hand.

"Ouch. Why not?"

"I've got a boyfriend."

The boys face fell slightly. "Oh. I didn't know that. I haven't seen you around a boy at school."

"Yeah, you wouldn't. He doesn't go our school."

His hand trailed up and he twisted a peice of her hair around his finger. "I really like your hair. It's super soft."

"Thanks," she said awkwardly. "My boyfriend thinks so too."

"How 'bout you come hang out with me at my house for a bit. Your boyfriend would never know."

The sound of someone clearing their throat made the two of them look up. Fabian stood there tall and slightly intimidating with two pizzas in his hands.