Chapter 46: Reversed

"My heart races when i see you. Or even hear you

Every. single. time."

___

"Jaimieeee."

She snapped awake when she felt someone shaking her shoulder. She slowly looked around and noticed she was in a classroom.

"Jaimie-mae did you get any sleep last night?" Kacey asked as she looked down at her with a raised eyebrow.

Jaimie-mae's mind wandered back to last night and she felt a blush rise up on her cheeks. She loved how gentle Fabian was with her. He made her feel good that was for sure.

"Come on it's time for lunch," Kacey said as she picked up Jaimie-mae's backpack and passed it to her.

Both of them exited the classroom and made their way to their outside table. The spring air was comfortable and fresh. It was a nice day to sit outside.

As they neared the bench, Jaimie-mae immediately noticed Kano and Arabella making out intensely. Kacey cleared her throat obnoxiously as she sat down which made them pull away.

"I see you took my advice," Jaimie-mae said as she smirked at Kano.

"Yes I did. Maybe you should start giving more advice tiny," Kano replied. He started calling Jaimie-mae tiny after a while because they were at that point where they could use nicknames.

"It's nice to see you haven't forgotten us," Bella said with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't listen to her. She's just jealous your boyfriend got you a puppy and hers didn't."

"She doesn't deserve one after acting like that," Kano joked.

Bella glared at him and crossed her arms, sitting back in her seat.

"You guys ready for exams next week?" Kacey asked as she took a sandwich from her bag and unwrapped it.

"Oh my gosh! Exams are next week?" Jaimie-mae shouted.

"Yeah. Where have you been?" Bella asked. "Oh that's right, not here."

Jaimie-mae just brushed off the comment with a laugh knowing Bella was in one of her moods. "I need to start studying."

***

Fabian was missing Jaimie-mae and Fae. He hadn't seen her for a whole two weeks because she had been hardcore studying for her exams and then taking them and he had been working at the mechanics.

He was good at fixing up cars, something that not even his parents knew about.

He got paid good money and saved most of it, never using it unless he wanted to get something for one of his friends or Mason. Now that he had Jaimie-mae he always wanted to get things for her. He wanted to spoil her but she wouldn't let him. At least not with material things.

She always told him that his attention and company was spoiling her enough. She said that the fact that he made her happy and feel herself again was more than she could have ever asked for.

Before, he had been using his talent on illegal street racing cars but he soon realized that he could use his skills for something much better. He could do something so much better with his life.

That day that Jaimie-mae had gotten into a fight with Flora, he had been at 'Jims Auto and Repair Shop' getting interviewed. After he had finished, he was covered in dirt and oil and had gone home to shower. When he had just hopped out of the shower Malakai had called and said 'i think i saw your girl and Flora on the sidewalk about to beat each other into ground. You better get here quick.'