Chapter 52: Celebrations

I will.

Just watch me.

___

"Marriage?" Jazmyn squealed out. "You want to marry my little girl?"

Fabian began to get worried that her mom would think he was crazy and that he was moving to fast. But he knew what he wanted and marrying Jaimie-mae would be the thing he was most sure about ever in his life.

He knew that their love was real. He knew Jaimie-mae was the one. He knew that she was a once in a life time oppurtunity and he had to take it while he had it.

"M-married?" Jazmyn repeated as she blinked a couple of times.

"Yeah. We don't have to get married now. I want her to go out and travel and go through college. But i was just asking for the future, just in case we were somewhere else and i decided i wanted to slip another ring onto her finger."

Jazmyn stared at him for another few seconds with the 'are you serious' face and then a huge smile lit up her face. One that was similar to Jaimie-mae's in the way that it lit up the area around her almost.

She pulled him into a bone-crushing hug and he gasped out in surprise at his girlfriend's, moms strength. She tiptoed up to whisper in his ear.

"I know you're a decent young man so that's why im going to approve of you asking my daughter to get married, but if you ever break her heart... i'll break your bones." Fabian's eyes widened at the threatening tone coming from the sweet little woman. He began to wonder what Jaimie-mae would sound like if she was threatening someone. Immediately, he began to think that his girlfriend threatening someone would be slightly hot.

Jazmyn continued. "I'm sure you don't want a repeat of the reason you and my daughter met."

Is she hinting she would get me hit by a car again? That hurt like a bitch

Fabian just about choked on his spit. "N-no maam."

She loosened her grip and gave him a motherly rub on the back. "You are such a sweet boy. You have my blessing."

Just as Jaimie-mae walked up, she pulled away from Fabian, leaving him with a dumbstruck expression.

"You okay Fabe?"

He snapped his head down to look at her and cleared his throat. "Hmm? Oh yeah. Um, lets go celebrate!"

***

All of Jaimie-mae's friends and Fabian's friends finally had met and were getting along just fine. Well except for the fact that they all acted really crazy around each other.

"Okay truth or dare!" Bella called out as she leaned back into Kano's hold.

Malakai was totally unbothered by the relationship because he apparently had found a girl he really liked that was a beast at archery. They met when she almost made a mistake and shot him because he had scared her after he came out of no where. So they were a supposed 'thing' but they had yet to meet her. They were beginning to think it was all a dream he had.

Everyone gathered around in a circle and Daniel began singing the campfire song song but Jerry immediately shut him up with one of his best glares. Kano quickly covered his mouth before Jerry noticed he had been singing the song too.

"Okay, Daniel. Truth or dare?" Bella asked as she took a sip of her champagne.

"Dare."