Chapter 44: Wild and Free

Do more things that make you forget to check your phone

___

Malakai let both Fabian, Jaimie-mae and her new puppy into his house.

"Hey man," Malakai said as he came in for their bro hug/hand clap thing.

"Hey Jaimie. I see Fabian has spoiled you with a new pet."

She nodded with a small smile. "Mhmm."

"Um, come in or whatever," Malakai said as he guestered them to enter into his apartment.

Fabian had brought her to meet some of his friends. He knew eventually they'd really like her company because if he did, they would too. He was also showing her off, but he kept that part to himself.

He couldn't wait to have her play a video game against them, have them underestimate her and then she'd beat their asses and then he could rub it in their faces about how amazing his girlfriend was.

As they came into the living room, Jaimie-mae gripped the back of Fabian's shirt tightly. He put his arm around her waist and rubbed it up and down her waist in comfort.

"Hey guys," Fabian said as he pulled away from Jaimie-mae and sat down on a single couch.

Simultaneous "hey Fabian's" came from the two boys sitting around on the couches.

"Woah, look at that. Fabian wasn't lying when he said he got himself a cute girl," a boy with brown cropped hair and dark eyes said. "Hi, my name's Daniel."

She waved at him and offered a small smile.

Fabian waved her over and she shuffled forward. When she was in reach, he pulled her down onto his lap and she yelped.

"That guy with the blond hair is Jerry," Fabian said quietly.

Jerry nodded to her in acknoledgement. "Hi."

"Hi," she replied. "Is it okay if i put Fae down?"

"Go ahead babe. No one here is afraid of dogs," Fabian said as his hand slipped under her shirt and subtly caressed her soft skin. "Right Jerry?" he teased.

"Shut up," Jerry grumbled.

Jaimie-mae's heart rate picked up and she felt like she could have moaned just from the way he called her 'babe'.

She placed Fae down and watched as she eagerly trotted away and sniffed around the apartment.

"Video games anyone?" Malakai asked as he strolled into the room with a bunch of cans in his hand.

The boys nodded and Malakai placed down the cans and then turned on the tv and grabbed controllers from under the coffee table.

Fabian took the controller from his hand and scooted back with Jaimie-mae still in his lap.

"Want a drink Jaimie?" Malakai asked as he grabbed a cold beer.

She looked at the selections on the table and then back at Malakai. "Do you have gingerale here?"

"Yeah i think i do. Let me go get it real quick." Malakai ran into the kitchen and then came back with a can of gingerale and a cup of ice. "Here you go."

Jaimie-mae got up from Fabian's lap and grabbed the drink. "Thank you," she said quietly.

She sat back on Fabian's lap and then scooted back a little to get comfortable. Fabian groaned quietly which made Jaimie-mae immediately sit up.