Chapter 62: Hope

Life has a funny way of working things out just when you start to beleive it never will. Look at where we are now.

___

Laughter filled Jaimie-mae's old
room as she got out of bed. She was barely standing on her own two feet and Fabian found this oddly amusing.

"Stop laughing at me Fabian," she whined as she tried to shuffle to her suitcase. "We're supposed to be hanging out with our families and i can hardly walk."

Fabian tried to stifle his laughter behind a pillow but when he realized it smelled of the two of them he threw it across the room with a grimace.

She winced when she stooped down to open her suitcase and she was silently mumbling under her breath about Fabian not being able to keep it in his pants. This was all her being dramatic because of the soreness, but really, Fabian had made her feel so good.

When she stumbled getting back up from her crouched position, he began to get worried so he sprung up and grabbed her by the waist.

"Im sorry Jaimie," he said as he placed a kiss on the back of her neck. "Was i being too rough for you last night?"

He chuckled as he noticed the blood rush up her face.

"N-no. Im just a little sore."

"I'm sorry. Let me take care of you."

She smiled to herself at his sweet words. He was such a gentleman. Well sometimes.

"Should i kiss it, make it better?" He teased.

She quickly glared at him. "A bath should help."

"Alright, well let me help you. It's the least i could do since you did so well last night."

***

"Why are you limping?" Mason asked as he casually walked up beside Jaimie-mae and grabbed her hand.

Of course he had to be the one to notice she was walking with a limp. The limp was hardly noticable and neither one of their parents asked or payed any mind to Jaimie-mae. But of course, sweet little Mason had to be the one to spot the limp.

Fabian had to hold back a snicker as he watched Jaimie-mae's face go through tons of different emotions.

"I-i, well..."

Fabian smirked."We were wrestling and i made a mistake and slammed into her too hard."

That one comment had Jaimie-mae coughing until she couldn't breathe and both of the brothers were worrying about her well-being.

When she straightened up, she shot Fabian a glare and punched him in the arm. "Not cool," she hissed.

Fabian chuckled quietly and subtly grabbed her butt causing her to let out a little yelp.

"You guys shouldn't wrestle," Mason said in his intellectual, kid genius voice. "You can get seriously injured. People get permanent injuries sometimes from wrestling, so you have to be careful."

"Thanks for the advice little man. Next time we'll use... protection." He sent Jaimie-mae a subtle, yet seductive wink and a smile and he could see the blush spreading on her cheeks like a wild fire.

The two families; which were basically one whole one now, were just walking aimlessly. The didn't have a destination, they were just simply... walking.

They wanted to spend time together without the distraction of the tv or their business. They just wanted to enjoy each others company in the fresh air.