Chapter 45: Moonlight Love

A/N

I wasn't going to do anything remotely smutty, but this has slight smut in it, so you can skip or whatever. I also felt very awkward writing this but i felt like i needed to add a part like this so it can show how comfortable Fabian and Jaimie-mae are with each other. The smut kind of shows how Fabian helps and guides Jaimie-mae through things. Don't worry it's nothing too graphic.

___

Also some credits go to kylahc3 for making me brave enough to write smut. Don't worry Kylah, theres better smut on the way.

If you 'bout that smut, i'm writing a more mature book thats got plenty of smut in there. Im still embarassed 😋😶

Its called What Love Is.
I'd appreciate it if you checked it out.

Fabian looked at Jaimie-mae from the doorway, who was passed out on his bed, her shirt risen up to show her flat torso.

The full moon shone through the window onto her, giving her an almost magical glow. Her brown silky waves shimmered under the soft glow of the moon.

To put it simply, she looked effortlessly stunning.

She was sleeping, basically doing absolutely nothing, but he was still drooling over her. She took his breath away.

Fabian walked towards his bed and scanned her again for the forth time that night.

He smiled to himself as he thought about the fact that she was finally his. His to hug. His to comfort. His to find comfort in. His to kiss. And his to love.

She was his and he loved it.

He slowly peeled the covers back and took in the sight of her legs. And then her thighs. His knuckles slowly ran across the soft skin of her legs, tracing up to her thighs and stopping right at the line of her shorts.

Jaimie-mae stirred in her sleep and began to turn over but he quickly stopped her by putting his hands on her waist.

He knew he was disrupting her much needed sleep, but he needed her. He couldn't seem to sleep so he was being selfish and getting Jaimie-mae to help him with that.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and Fabian's heart sputtered in his chest. He had to stop himself from falling over when her beautiful blue eyes locked with his.

Her eyes were lit up with the help of the moon and they almost seemed to glow softly with emotion.

"Fabian? What is it?" She asked quietly.

Fabian stared down at her for a second, taking a mental picture.

"I-i..." he drifted off, not really seeming to have a reason for waking her up at all.

His gaze drifted down to her plump lips and he couldn't seem to help himself when he leaned over her and caged her in with his body. He connected their lips and he kissed with this newly found passion.

She kissed back in a slight daze, her hands floating up to cup his face.

"You look beautiful," he whispered against her lips.

"Thank you, handsome," she said as she smiled against his lips.

"Compliments have never sounded so good," he said joyfully.

He quickly leaned back down and kissed her, this time nipping at her bottom lip gently. He then pushed his tongue into her mouth and this time she let him, though he knew she was still slightly weirded out by it.