Chapter 55: Conflict and Communication

Communicate even when its uncomfortable or uneasy. One of the best ways to heal, is simply getting everything out.

___

There were three weeks leading up to the start of college for Jaimie-mae and Fabian. Summer was coming to an end and they had done a lot of swimming and spending time with Mason and their parents.

Jaimie-mae was determined to improve on herself mentally. She wouldn't have been able to do it without Fabian though.

She attended a lot of therapy sessions and she did a lot of relaxing things. Fabian would sometimes randomly rub her body down with calming essential oils to help her sleep better at night, that way she would have a better day. She was beginning to think, however, that he was using the massages as an excuse to see her in just her sports bras and boy shorts.

She felt abosolutely beautiful with way he looked at her and loved her. She thought it was amazing that there were billions of other people on the earth that Fabian could have fallen in love with but he fell in love with her.

Jaimie-mae didn't doubt his love either. It was pretty clear. He made his love for her very obvious. It was at that point where he'd kiss her lips and grab her butt while his parents were in the same room. She hated when he did that, but she loved it at the same time. Well, as long as his parents didn't notice.

Fabian had apparently found an apartment thirty six minutes away from their college and it was mostly furnished.

Jaimie-mae and Fabian were both very busy with work the whole week, so they hadn't seen much of each other. Jaimie-mae had gotten a job at a bakery. She loved the work because she loved baking and she loved the smell.

Mason loved that she worked at the bakery as well because she'd sometimes bring little treats for him. Justin would sneak a few as well despite his wife nagging about eating healthy.

Jaimie-mae had gotten a call from Kacey saying she had gotten accepted into a school in New York for fasion designing. Jaimie-mae was absoultely estatic for her but she knew that she'd be missing her.

Kano and Bella were being seperated due to being accepted into different colleges. They hated being away from each other but they said they were going to try and make the long distance work. So they had been very quiet and distant because they were trying to get the most of the summer they had left with one another.

Jaimie-mae was grateful that she was starting college with Fabian even though they'd be in different classes and they'd have different schedules, they still had an apartment together.

They were spending their time at their little private beach spot with Fae, when Fabian thought it would be funny to throw her into the water. He just couldn't seem to keep his hands off her.

 He just couldn't seem to keep his hands off her