Chapter 57: Finally Alone

Don't over think it, baby

___

Fabian knocked quietly on the door. "Jaimieee. You have to come out now. They need to leave soon."

All that he got back was a quiet sob in reply.

"Jaimie. Let me in so i can give you a hug."

"No. Let me have five more minutes with my baby."

"You said that fifteen minutes ago. Just keep Fae with you if you don't want her to leave right now."

Fabian could hear her soft footsteps behind the door and then the click off it opening before Jaimie-mae peaked out with glossed over, puffy eyes. Fae peaked her head out as well and Fabian had to hold back a laugh at how funny they looked.

"Come here Jaimie-baby," he said as he opened his arms for her. She immediately stepped into them and silently cried.

After a few minutes she calmed down and wiped the tears from her face. "Mason!" She called out.

He came running into the living room as soon as he heard his name. "Yes?"

Jaimie-mae walked forward and pulled him in for a hug. "I want you to take Fae home with you."

Mason immediately perked up. "Really?!"

"Yeah really. But you have to promise me you'll take good care of her."

He smiled brightly. "I promise Jaimie!"

She laughed sadly. "Alright. Thanks." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a folded stack of cash and passed it to him. "This is for her food and stuff. It should last a few months i think. Give it to your mom for her to hold."

Mason was practically bouncing in place. "Thank you! I'll take really good care of her, i promise."

Jaimie-mae giggled and bent down and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Im sure you will."

Mason blushed a strong strawberry color and scampered away calling out for his mom.

Fabian laughed quietly and came up behind Jaimie-mae. He placed a gentle kiss on her neck. "This place is pretty cool."

She scanned the apartment and took in the white walls and marble tables and the simple gold rimmed coffee table. "Yeah it is. Its even cooler because its our place."

He kissed her shoulder which was exposed because she was wearing an off the shoulder top. "Yeah. Its even better because there will be just us home and i can finally make love to you."

She gasped and turned around to hit him on the chest.

He chuckled quietly. "Your cute when you hit me. Reminds me of those videos we watch of cats smacking their friends."

She giggled and tried to cover it up with a pout.

"You're just too cute," he said with a grin.

The two of them were interrupted when both of their families came into the room.

"Alright guys. We gotta get going now before it gets too late. We've already brought all of your stuff from the cars. Give us one more hug before we leave," Jazmyn said with a sad smile.

Each of them exchanged hugs and a few kisses on the cheeks before they finally pulled away.

"I want you both to do your best, alright," Justin said with a warning glare.

Fabian rolled his eyes. "No need to tell us dad. We're already the best."

Jaimie-mae laughed quietly and subtly pinched his butt. He yelped and glared down at her before snickering quietly to himself once he realized no one knew what had just happened.