Chapter Eleven: Pranks

I opened the door to Monsta X's VIP room and brought in the coffee. The boys and their manager hopped on the opportunity to get their fill of caffeine.

"We're supposed to rehearse in 10." Shownu announced.

After they finished off their coffees, I took a cup for myself and followed them out of the room and to the stage. I noticed a lot of female groups watching the boys as they passed.

'Man, they're popular with the ladies.' I thought.

I also spotted the group of girls from earlier glaring at me as we passed. I decided to blow them a kiss as I passed.

If they were going to be petty, then so was I.

Monsta X took center stage to rehearse, and I watched them from the side of the stage.

'I really like this song...' I thought, admiring their fluid and perfectly synchronized dance moves.

As the boys were finishing up their rehearsal, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see an attractive girl. She appeared to be about my age, "Monsta X's manager is looking for you." She said, smiling, "He's right this way."

"Oh, okay." I muttered, following her through the crowd. "Did he say what he needed?"

I was interrupted from finishing my question. Something caught my ankle, causing me to fall forward. I tripped hard onto my hands and knees, skidding along the concrete floor a bit. I winced at the sudden pain.

When I came to my senses,  a group was surrounding and laughing at me. All of them were impeccably dressed and attractive.

Nothing like a large group of pretty people laughing at you to boost your self esteem.

My eyes darted around to find what tripped me. Soon, I noticed a jumping rope was being held by two girl I didn't recognize. They must have held it tight and discreetly in order to trip me. This was clearly a planned prank, and everyone here was guilty of trying (and succeeding) to bully me.

Just as I was about to curse them out, a large amount of fluid was dumped on me. It felt like a strong waterfall was coming down on me out of nowhere. It displaced my dress a bit, and I had to pull it up before my bra was exposed. Everyone, boys and girls included, laughed even harder at the fluid that had been splashed on me.

A new group of girls stepped up in front of me.

I glanced up to see the group of girls from earlier. One of them was holding onto a mop bucket.

'Dirty mop water on my favorite dress? Great.'

"Shouldn't a bodyguard have been able to see that coming?" One of the girls teased, everyone laughing along.

I glared up at them, wanting nothing more then to get to my feet and beat their asses. But I couldn't do that. Not yet.

"Just admit you're trying to seduce Monsta X, and quit your job." The other scoffed.

Every girl in the crowd hummed in agreement.

I stared down at my hands, wet hair stuck to my face and water pooling around me.

'I don't even think I was bullied like this in High School.'

Another girls had a mop bucket in hand and was getting ready to pour it on me. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact.

"What is going on here?!" I heard a familiar voice yell. Minhyuk pushed through the crowd, the other members following closely after.

Monsta X were shocked at my pitiful state.