Shownu

Shownu's POV

'Wow, it seems like she became even prettier...' I thought, watching Jiyeon walk around the concert location. She was like a beacon of light in this crowded venue. My eyes always seemed to find her.

Did she lose weight or gain weight? I don't know, but she was absolutely glowing.

To say that I'm happy Jiyeon is back is an absolute understatement. I've missed her ever since we parted ways. I might not be able to show a lot of emotion, but on the inside I'm brimming with love. And this love was so absolutely overflowing that I wanted to confess right this second. 

My feet seemed to have a mind of their own, taking me towards her. Jiyeon's shoulder was just out of my reach, and my fingertips almost touched her skin to catch her attention.

But, alas.

"Shownu!"

I turned to see Minhyuk waving me over. Apparently we had some business to attend to. I looked back towards Jiyeon to see she had disappeared, the dark hallway catching my eye. But since work was calling me, I had to go.

'Later...' I thought, 'I'll just have to wait a little bit later.'

"Good work today," I said to the other idol groups, all of us shuffling off the stage. The concert was amazing, and it was fun to watch our friends perform as well. But Jiyeon remained in the back of my mind.

I had a feeling something was wrong when she didn't return to the seats meant for idols.

Where could she possibly have gone?

I was in a hurry to look for Jiyeon, expecting her to be in our backstage room.

"Did you see how hyped the crowd was?" Minhyuk cheered.

"I know! They were loving it," Jooheon agreed.

"It feels like we've made our big break," Changkyun added.

After this world tour, it felt like we made a huge break. This was a turning point in our careers as Monsta X, and we were becoming super popular.

Of course I was happy about this!

But still, that suspicion... it was itching at my mind.

As I pushed open the door to our room, I found it dark and empty. Jiyeon wasn't here either. The other guys started gathering their belongings, planning on sleeping as soon as we got home. But I wasn't sure that the day was truly over.

"Hey," I said, catching their attention, "Have you guys seen Jiyeon?"

They all exchanged glances before shrugging.

"Well, earlier today..." Kihyun said, "But after that, no."

"Maybe she went home?" Minhyuk asked.

"Probably." Hyungwon shrugged, walking out of the door. The others followed him and I felt myself panic.

We can't leave like this! I had a feeling Jiyeon was still here... somewhere.

"Come on Hyung, let's go home," Wonho said, peeking his head back into the room at me.

"You guys go on without me," I said, "I have to find her..."

"Alright..." Wonho said, knitting his brows at me. "See you at home."

Everyone thought I was overreacting. Jiyeon is a strong former FBI agent, after all, she can handle herself. But.... something is wrong. I just know it.