Chapter Seventeen: Paradise

I had planned on sleeping during the flight, but after being confessed to, I just couldn't fall asleep. I had been seated next to Hyungwon, which was a relief, but knowing that Wonho was just in front of me seemed to make my heart race.

When we landed, I was exhausted. It was 11 pm, and the same day that we left Korea. So it was sort of like no time had been lost at all. But I was paying for it with Jet Lag.

"Where is the hotel, again?" I asked Shownu, more than excited to go to sleep.

"Not too far from here." Shownu replied, scrolling through his phone, "We're staying at a Hilton, and supposed to get a rental car too."

I nodded, feeling exhausted. I knew there was a Disney hotel in Oahu, but that might have been a bit too expensive to stay at. (And risky too since we might have never left.)

"Tired?" Wonho asked from behind me.

I jumped back, surprised by his sudden appearance, "Yeah..." I replied, blushing. "I... couldn't sleep well."

"Because of me?" he teased.

'Well, yes.'

"No, I'm just afraid of planes." I lied.

Wonho smiled at me before leading us to the exit. The rental car place was a short shuttle ride away. We loaded ourselves and our luggage into the small bus and took the ride to the Enterprise Rental Car business. I zoned out for the majority the commute because I was exhausted.

We had to rent a large car, so we got an SUV. It ended up being one of those super nice Land Rovers that I always admires back in the States. But I would likely never own one because of the hefty price tag.

I hopped into the back of the car first, wanting to go to sleep.

I ended up passing out during the drive.

"Jiyeon-ah, wake up."

I woke up, finding my head was leaned against a broad shoulder and looked up to see Wonho had sat next to me. I was so tired that I passed out on his very strong shoulder. It was surprisingly comfortable.

"We're here." He smiled down at me. The guys were already out of the car and were giving our luggage to the bell boys.

Wonho exited the car first and I climbed out after him, stumbling a bit because I was tired. Wonho noticed I was unstable, and he grabbed onto my wrist to make sure I didn't fall.

I blushed.

Maybe it was because Wonho had just confessed that he had a crush on me, but everything he did now had a different meaning to me. I wondered how long Wonho kept this crush a secret.

I followed the boys into the hotel. Everyone was very nice, and the front desk checked us in right away. I admired the beauty of the hotel, looking out the open back of the lobby to see the ocean view. It was late, but the ocean still seemed to shine.

'This place is... beautiful.'

I wished I could have gone to college here instead of just lying about it.

There were two rooms booked, and both of them had three beds, which would be perfect. Almost everyone would have to share a bed, though. Shownu came back from the front desk with room keys for all of us.

"How do you guys want to split up?" Shownu asked.

"I want to be in a room with Jiyeon." Wonho said, raising his hand almost immediately.

'Wow, he's brave.' I thought most guys would avoid the girls they had a crush on. He was doing the exact opposite.

But if we ended up in a room together, that would not bode well for me. I would not get much sleep at all.

"Okay," Shownu gave Wonho a look, surprised by his odd request, "So Wonho and Jiyeon in one room."

"I want to be in a room with Changkyun." Jooheon said, grabbing onto I.M's arm.

"It doesn't matter either way to me." Hyungwon muttered.

"Then Changkyun, Jooheon, and Hyungwon-" Shownu started saying.

"Why am I in that room?" Hyungwon argued, suddenly more invested in the conversation.

"You said you didn't care!" Shownu laughed. "But fine then we'll have: Jiyeon, Wonho, Hyungwon, and me in one room. And then Jooheon, Changkyun, Minhyuk, and Kihyun in the other room."

"Sounds good to me." Kihyun sighed.

We took the elevator up to the floor that our room was on. After wandering the halls and tracking down our doors, we split up. Out hotel rooms were right next to each other, but were not adjoining. The bell boys had already brought up our luggage, and it was already there. I gasped once I saw the view. Our room overlooked the ocean. I threw open the sliding glass door so I could step out on the balcony and look down at the view.

"This is amazing!" I said, despite being tired.

"Yeah, it is." Hyungwon said. He walked out next to me, leaning against the rail to look out at the ocean. We could hear the crashing waves all the way from here. I tried to imagine all of the sea life that was moving around in those dark waters.

"So how are we splitting up beds?" Shownu asked, coming out onto the patio too.

"Well, Jiyeon gets her own bed, obviously..." Hyungwon huffed.

"I'll share a bed with Hyungwon." Wonho suggested. "We can trade off every night." He said to Shownu.

Shownu nodded, "Okay, sounds like a deal."

I went back into the hotel room to go through my stuff. I was exhausted, but wanted to unpack everything before going to sleep. We would be here for four nights and five days, so I didn't want to live out of my suitcase. I picked a drawer and started taking out my stuff.

"What are you doing?" Hyungwon asked as he noticed me kneeling by the dresser.

"Unpacking." I replied, unzipping my bag. "Don't you do that too?"

"I do." Hyungwon replied, "But it's late, don't you want to go to sleep?"

As I was riffling through the stuff that my mom bought me, the lingerie set fell onto the ground.

'Not again!' I thought, adrenaline racing, snatching the bra and panties off the ground, hoping Hyungwon hadn't noticed.

I looked up at him and saw that he totally did notice, he was blushing and had walked off without a word.

'Dang it mom!'

I stuffed my clothing into the dresser and grabbed my pajamas to change into. I prepared for bed and picked the bed closest to the window. Shownu was already passed out on his bed when I came out of the bathroom.

Wonho and Hyungwon were also laying in bed, both of them playing on their phones.

"Good night guys." I said as I got under the covers.

"Good night." Wonho smiled at me.

"Night." Hyungwon replied curtly, still flustered after seeing the lingerie.

I laid down, excited for this vacation to begin.