Chapter Forty One: London

"Wow." I gasped, looking around at the scenic London view as we made our way to the hotel. The world tour started at London, a place I never had the chance to visit. I looked back into the car to make sure that the guys were equally as impressed as I was. I saw they were all smiling at my reaction.

"What?" I asked, sitting back in my seat.

"Nothing, you're just cute." Wonho laughed.

"You guys have seen this before?" I asked, pointing outside the window at the beauty of London.

Shownu nodded, "Our first world tour we were able to come to London."

"Our reactions were the same as yours." Jooheon added.

The whole drive through London, I stared out the window and enjoyed the view. We stopped in front of the hotel and the boys filed out of the car. I exited first, looking around to see the valet taking the keys from the manager. A bellhop came and helped unload all of the luggage onto multiple carts before disappearing into the hotel.

I expected fans to already have somehow figured out that Monsta X was staying that this hotel, but there were no screaming fans around.

It was just us and other hotel goers. I guess we lucked out.

The manager went first into the hotel to check us in. Since this was a company-sanctioned visit, the manager and I had separate rooms from the boys. They would split up into three rooms, one of them being lucky enough to have their own.

The boys and I entered the hotel, they got lost in conversation but I was too distracted by the view. The streets outside seemed to shine even at night, but it was just as beautiful inside our hotel.

"So how are we splitting up rooms?" Kihyun asked the group

"I'll share with Changkyun." Jooheon suggested.

"Then I'll be with Wonho." Hyungwon added, grabbing onto his rival's wrist. The two seemed to glare at each other playfully.

"I think our leader should have his own room." Minhyuk suggested, "So I'll share with Kihyun."

They all nodded in agreement while I stared in wonder at the opulence of the place. It seemed just as expensive as it was.

"Okay guys, here are the room keys." The manager said, appearing out of nowhere. He handed out three room keys to the guys, giving one to me, "Make sure you're asleep at a reasonable time, okay?"

"Okay!" They cheer in agreement, all of us heading towards the elevator.

Once the door to the elevator opened, the group dispersed to get to their rooms. The boys all had rooms right next to each other, but the manager and I somehow had rooms at either ends of the floor.

I opened my hotel door and stared in awe at my room.