Hyungwon 2

Five Years Later

Five Years Later

Upbeat music played as I sat in the front row of chairs among a long line of people. A long, white walkway was set out before me. There was light chatter as everyone waited in anticipation for the show to begin.

You guessed it, I'm at a fashion show right now.

Normally I'm far too irrelevant to be invited to fashion shows. But since I'm dating the model that's opening and closing the show, I got a ticket in. My eyes roamed the rows of important people that sat, waiting for the show to begin.

It was Seoul Fashion Week, a vastly important time for people in the fashion industry. Designers are scrambling to reveal their new lines for the season, and models can't get a wink of sleep as they walk shows back to back.

But for everyone else, this was just another Tuesday.

It is years after the incident with Bulldok, and Hyungwon is making his way to the top of the fashion industry. Once Monsta X started branching out to more individual activities, Hyungwon was able to focus more energy into modeling. A couple runway shows and photo shoots later, and Hyungwon was being recognized by top designers all over the world.

This was one of many Fashion Weeks that Hyungwon modeled in; including Paris Fashion Week, New York Fashion Week, and much more.

At around the time he started modeling, I decided to give it a try too.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not nearly as successful as he is. I've landed a couple of campaigns here and there while I live off my FBI money. I've also been added as a permanent model for the brand Stylenanda, so I'm a little famous.

Some might saw we're a "Power Couple."

I was always worried that Hyungwon would ditch me for another top model like him, but we stayed strong after so many years.

The lights dimmed and I held my breath in anticipation. I wondered what outfit Hyungwon would be put into, maybe something that showed off his abs? Or would they put him in something more avant garde? Whatever it was, I knew he'd look amazing.

The show was just about to begin. As the music shifted to something more slow and artistic, Hyungwon stepped out from the hallway, revealing himself and the outfit he was modeling.

He strode confidently down the catwalk, gaze fixated ahead.

As he past by my chair, I smiled.

'What a handsome guy.'

I'm so lucky to be dating him.

Hyungwon posed at the end of the runway before turning to walk back, another model stepping out from the entryway. This time, as Hyungwon past me, he glanced over at me, the hint of a smirk on his face.