Kihyun 2

Someone tell Kihyun he has no business being this attractive.

--------------------

5 Years Later...

After that night, Kihyun and I started getting closer and closer. Of course, I already knew that he had a small crush on me. He did kiss me once, so that was a good clue. But I always doubted if his feelings were real or fake. 

Was it the competitiveness against his group members that fueled a petty crush? Was it fleeting, like more romantic feelings that people have around our age?

I was the only girl that was close to them for a long period of time. It was only natural that they would think they had a crush on me. 

Slowly, I started to realize that Kihyun's feelings were real. 

He saved me that night like a knight in shining armor. I refused to think it just luck but that his instinct led him right to me, it had to be destiny. 

Five years after that day and Monsta X are doing amazingly. Kihyun branched out and became a solo singer. He mainly wrote and recorded ballads for k-dramas, as well as making cameos in many series. He was becoming legendary in the ballad community, and an iconic soundtrack producer.

I often watched him record the most romantic and melancholy songs ever. He even told me that some of the songs were written with me as inspiration. Our relationship was going very well as well as our professional lives, especially his.  

While his career flourished, I spent a couple of years soul-searching. Drowning in the FBI money FBI meant that I didn't need to work. But spending all of that money in Seoul started getting boring after a year. The designer purses and shoes quickly became dull. I needed more meaning in my life.

Kihyun and I spent time together when we could, of course. But because he was an idol, he was often busy. Though I understood, I couldn't help being sad.

Fate (or, rather, Kihyun) led me to my next calling. 

One day, I was able to join Kihyun while he was filming of a k-drama. He had a walk-on roll, and I was also given a walk-on roll along with him. 

We were filming in a outdoor shopping area. Padestrians were allowed to pass as long as they had business on the street. We walked hand-in-hand while the cameras were rolling. The main characters were busy having a conversation that actually mattered. Meanwhile, we talked about what we would eat for dinner. 

That's when some crackhead sprinted onto the scene and snatched the purse of the main actress. I thought it was part of the show at first, until people started screaming "get that guy." 

My FBI instincts kicked in and I bolted in pursuit of the perp, to the staff's shock. I quickly outran most of the security. And while they stopped at one corner, wondering which direction the thief ran down, I followed the clues. 

In an alleyway to the right the curtain outside of a ramen restaurant was flapping in the wind, likely as the result of a thieving jackass dashing past it.

'You aint slick,' I thought. Quickly skidding to a halt in my heels and racing down the alleyway. 

As I suspected, I found the thief was squatting down behind a store, digging through the purse. He was just about to drop it and run when I said, "You've got guts. You're stupid, but brave."

"Why don't you mind your own business, bitch," he slurred.

Obviously the man was tipsy. He threw the bag at me while the wallet was still clutched in his hand. Imagined how shocked he'd be to find out it was empty.