Chapter Fifty Four: Encore

Before we begin, I would like to send a special shout out to dongsyoki for your words of encouragement. I love hearing feedback from my readers! It's one of the things that inspires me to keep writing. Now, for the update! Enjoy.

____________________

'Today is going to be a good day,' I smiled to myself.

I was dressed and ready for Monsta X's last concert of their word tour. We were in the van and on the way to the concert location.

Needless to say, I was in a good mood. 

Today I was debuting a new outfit, a ruffled two-piece that was perfect for summer. It was hot as hell in LA, but I still wanted to look cute. I even put on makeup and curled my hair.

"It's been a great tour, guys," Kihyun said, patting the member's shoulders as we pulled up to the Microsoft Theater

"It's been a great tour, guys," Kihyun said, patting the member's shoulders as we pulled up to the Microsoft Theater. [A/n: I am extremely jealous of anyone that got to attend a concert for their world tour!]

"And this is going to be a great performance," I added, giving them a thumbs-up.

We stepped out of the van, and I stared up at the large stadium. In a matter of hours, this place was going to be filled with tons of screaming fans. I could not imagine being a celebrity, or the mixture or anxiety and excitement they felt leading up to showtime.

The boys were so happy to be here that they ran to the Microsoft Center, racing to see who could touch the building first.

Monsta X had rehearsal, and then the show would begin. I laughed as I watched them run. None of them were exceptionally fast, so the race was close.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6...

Not everyone was running, I looked to my right.

Hyungwon had lingered behind with me.

"You know..." He muttered, catching my eye. "I'm really glad that we met you."

I smiled.

"I'm glad I met you all too." I replied.

Meeting Monsta X one of the most life-changing things that happened to me. Because they taught me many life lessons, without even realizing it.

Hyungwon smiled before walking away. I watched his back as he left.

'Time to have fun.'

"Encore! Encore!" I teased as Monsta X walked backstage, their last concert was now over and done. They were sweaty and breathing heavily; all seven of them wore bright, big smiles.