Chapter Twenty Eight: Terms of Service

We woke up the next morning to a rude awakening. Fans had swarmed the hotel, crowds of girls ranging in age standing outside of the hotel with signs. It really discouraged us from going outside.

The hotel even warmed us about fans checking into the hotel just to be able to legally be on the premise.

It was a total nightmare.

"So we can't go outside now?" Wonho pouted, looking out the balcony down at the pool. It was crowded with tourists, but it was hard to discern which ones were regular people or crazed fans.

"Of course you can go outside!" I said, feeling responsible. After all, if I hadn't punched the shark and been featured in Lilly's ass photo, then we wouldn't be in this predicament. Who could have predicated that it would actually go viral... "I'll just work double time! I'm a bodyguard after all, this is the kind of things I do."

I was actually way overqualified for this.

"That's not fair to you..." Hyungwon sighed. He seemed content with napping.

But this was their vacation, it shouldn't be ruined by fans! After all, this sort of ruined my plans as well. Today I was going to tell Hyungwon and Wonho that I couldn't be in a relationship with either of them, separately of course so I could let them down easy. I couldn't do that on the one day I'd be stuck in a room with both of them.

"The only safe place the middle of the ocean..." Hyungwon muttered, chuckling at his own joke, staring at the television.

'He's right...'

"Wait!" I said excitedly, coming up with an idea. "You're right! We should rent a boat!"

They looked at me, confused expressions on their face.

"What?" I asked, shrugging. "It's a good idea!"

"Good?" Hyungwon chuckled, "Remember what happened last time we went in the ocean?"

'True...'

"We'll just be more careful this time!" I said. What were the chances we'd run into a shark again? "Besides, if we hire someone to take us out on the ocean, they'll know what to do!"

'That's the spirit! I let them have fun, then I break their hearts! Fool proof!'

I wasn't exactly excited to let Hyungwon and Wonho down, but it had to be done.

The guys all eventually agreed that going out on a boat was the best option for us. Otherwise, we'd spend all day in the hotel room, and that would not be the best way to spend out time in Hawaii. We called down to the hotel who hooked us up with a yacht and Captain. I stood on the boat, salty wind rushing through my hair as we sped to open waters.