Chapter Thirty Eight: Revenge

It was finally time for me to get revenge. After preparing for their tour, Monsta X was finally given a break to attend a music show. They were going to do a special stage for Jealousy, which meant that there were going to be many idols there.

Idols that needed to be exposed.

The video had gone viral after a couple of days on Youtube, people weren't entirely sure why I was being bullied. But I had gotten famous because of it, the viewers recognizing me as being Monsta X's bodyguard from paparazzi images.

I got dressed for the day, trying to make myself look as cute as possible in order to piss the girls off. It was a mini, tightly fitted dress that was an iridescent grey color. It was the shorted dress I owned, usually I wore it on jobs for the FBI when I needed to seduce information out of men. I wore black heels with it and put on light makeup that really made me glow.

I wanted to make these girls as jealous as possible so they'd get mad and harass me

I had to use myself as bait.

As I was putting on my makeup, I used a bit more concealer on some of the bruises that were lingering. My body still had some bruises that the dress showed. But I didn't want to hide them away, I wanted to show these girls that I wasn't afraid of them.

I stepped out of the room when I saw ready, everyone was waiting for me in the living room.

All of their eyes widened simultaneously when they saw me.

Wonho, I.M, and Hyungwon stared shamelessly for the longest amount of time.

"Wow! That dress is..." Shownu said, trailing off.

"Too short!" Hyungwon added, arms crossed. "Go change."

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes. I wasn't going to let anyone, boyfriend of not, tell me what to wear. "Besides, this is perfect for today! The girls will hate me even more."

"Yeah, they really will..." Changkyun's voice trailed off, Wonho bumped him to bring him out of his day dream. "It's prefect! Wear it more often."

"Alright guys, wipe away the drool." Kihyun laughed, "We need to get going."

I sat in the car, tugging at my dress, as we headed towards the venue.

"This is a mini-camera." Minhyuk said, handing me a small chip-looking device. "It will attach to your clothing, so it will be perfect to record close-ups. But me and the guys will still try to record with our phones too."