Chapter Forty: See You Later

I was blushing, feeling somewhat tipsy, staring into the cat-like eyes of Leo. He seemed to be opening his mouth to say something else. But I was so lost in thought that I didn't really hear it.

What was it about me that these k-pop idols seemed to like? I'd have to write a book and sell it to fan girls.

"So what are you two talking about?" 

I looked up to see that Changkyun, Wonho, and Hyungwon had popped up from behind the bar at the same time. They must have followed us and been eavesdropping.

They didn't seem too pleased with me and Leo talking alone.

"Well..." I glanced over at Leo who seemed to close off as soon as there were other people around. "What exactly were we talking about?"

He shrugged, downing his scotch.

"Perfect, then I think the guys were looking for you." Wonho said to Leo, jumping on top of the bar to slide over, "They said something about a dance-off? Not sure, but Hakyeon said he needed you."

Leo let out a sigh, understanding that they were trying to get rid of him. He got up and left with Wonho.

I turned and watched them walk away, Leo glancing at me over his shoulder.

"Hey, Jiyeon!" Changkyun said, trying to get my attention. "Watch this! I can do tricks with the bottles!"

He picked up a couple bottles of alcohol and tried juggling them before dropping all three. They crashed onto the ground beneath him, catching an actual bartender's attention.

"Well..." Hyungwon stared down at the broken bottle before scurrying off so as not to get in trouble.

"Sir, you can't do that here." A bartender appeared behind Changkyun, staring annoyed down at the broken glass that he was going to have to clean up. The bartender glared up at Changkyun, "Who are you?"

"I was never given a name." He replied quickly before running off.

That left the bartender and I.

He narrowed his eyes at me next. "Do you know them?" He asked.

'Should I lie? Probably.'

I responded in English, hoping the bartender didn't speak that language, "Sorry, I don't speak Korean."

"I said do you know them?" He repeated in English.

'Shit. Time to lie.'

I panicked and said in English, "I was never given a name." I grabbed my drink and ran off to our table. While running over, more like shuffling over since I was in heels, I downed the drink.

Our table was filled with people, Monsta X and VIXX lost in conversation. It was nice seeing them have a good time, but it was time to bounce.

"We should probably get out of here." I said quickly. I looked over my shoulder to see the bartender had called security. We were probably going to get kicked out anyway.

The guys stared blankly at me, probably not understanding why I was trying to ruin their fun.

"Quickly!" I yelled, grabbing my bag. They seemed to understand once I started yelling, all filing out of the booth, leaving VIXX behind. "It was so nice meeting all of you. We should get together another time." I glanced over my shoulder to see security on their way to us. "But we gotta go!"

I grabbed onto the wrist of the nearest member, hurrying out of the club.

Once we were out on the street, I waved down a large taxi and we all go in. When I was seated in the taxi and we were driving away, I finally felt like we were in the clear, so I let go of the wrist I was holding on to. I looked up to see it was Shownu.