Chapter 7: Meeting the Queen

Raven

Nope I was wrong. It was definitely the first one. When I take my helmet off I look up the stairs to the school and there I see it. SOOO many people just staring down at me. Oh great, I'm definitely in for a lot. But hey you know what, I have to just suck it up and walk into school. So grabbing my keys I make my way to the stairs.

When I get to the door many step back and just look at me like I'm the newest exhibit in a zoo. I look back and give up and start to walk forward when someone abruptly stops me.

She has brown hair with these amber eyes and resting bitch face. In her heels she's about my height maybe a little taller and she's as skinny as a stick.

"Well look what the cat dragged in. A newbie who thinks they can come here on their shiny bike thinking they're all so cool." She laughs with this weird evil laugh, but I don't care. Raising my eyebrows while rolling my eyes I take a step to the side trying to ignore her, but she steps right back in my way.

"Oh is the newbie scared, are you running from us. Hahaha, you're so pathetic."

"Hey Bridget why don't you just shut up and leave her alone." I turn around to see I guess my knights in shining armor, Jessie and Kennedy. Even though I know I probably can take her I don't want that to be my image for the rest of school. The girl that starts fights. I also don't want my image to be the scared new girl though

"Awe are you guys helping her. Isn't this cute you need someone to fight your battles." She gives me a smart ass smile. "Are you going to talk, or is your talent being quiet and playing some little instrument." She starts laughing with her little minions.

"Hahahaha." I decide to play her little game and laugh along.

They stop and she gives me this head tilt look a dog gives when you have food, "Wow she finally speaks or should I say laugh. But if you don't mind me asking what's so funny." I sigh turn my head so I'm staring at her. She's going to be a bitch so then I'm going to be one back.

"That you think you're better than everyone else around you because let me guess you have a rich daddy, is a pampered brat, is in the highest class here because you may or may not have talent, but your daddy paid your way into this school and class. Hmmm am I forgetting anything, oh yeah that you think you can go around controlling everyone with your little minions, date anyone you want and do whatever you want because you won't get in trouble because daddy will pay your way out. Yeah now I think I'm done. So don't you ever," I step forward and get close to her, "Think you're the boss of me or anyone else because you're going to have a lot more to deal with than daddy issues." I back away. And to add insult to injury I give her this look that proves it too. Everyone around us is quiet until one guy has to go and say,

"Oh you told her!" He shouts while everyone else around us cheers and gasps from what I just did like I went against a tyrant king.

She takes her arms and throws them to the side in a stopping motion. Everyone becomes silent.

"If I were you I would keep my mouth shut because you don't know who you're messing with and you have no clue who I am." She looks agitated.

"Back atcha. Now if you'll excuse me I need my schedule." Walking away I pass her and when I do all the whispering begins.

"Will you all just shut up!" She yells as the bell rings, and everyone runs past her and leaves her standing there dumbfounded.

Halfway to the office a familiar pair of twins stop me.

"Oh my god Rae I can't believe you did that. It was amazing, but a very risky move. Bridget's dad can crush you so be careful." Jessie seems a little scared when saying that. Also her names Bridget. Good to know. But I will probably just be calling her the bitch all the time so it doesn't really matter.