Chapter 44: Trapped Inside A Collapsing Building

"Boss look who we found wandering outside." Tyler, Jackson, and Bridget come into view. Zack looks at me then to them.

"Well look at what we have here. You know I was true to my side of the deal, but it seems like you weren't. I didn't want to do this, but I guess I must now. I want you three to take care of her. Use our backup plan we made in case she lied to us." He points at Abby then looks at the others. "And you guys. Do what you want with those three. They don't matter." He starts to pull me away as everyone goes to their separate directions Jasper following us, but I'm not just going to be dragged away while he kills them all.

"No!" Looking at him I stop and so does everyone else around me and he turns my way.

"No? Excuse me, but you broke the deal and it's final." Everyone goes back to walking away and he pulls on me. I'm not going down without a fight though.

I stop again, but this time to move away. I feel my arms light up and I disappear reappearing a second later in the middle of the room. No one notices which makes this more fun. Throwing my arms out to the side in a stopping motion a light both dark and light radiates off my fingers stopping everyone in their paths turning their attentions towards me again.

"Let them all go." I turn towards Zack who now looks pissed off that I escaped him and I'm doing this.

"And what if I don't?" He's testing me.
"If you let them all go I'll come with you willingly, no fight." I will give up my life for them all any day.

"Rae don't!" Bridget yells, but then is soon stopped by the man holding her by covering her mouth.

"Hmmm? Let me think about it. How about no." He's testing me by showing he doesn't care by not actually thinking about it. And that makes me mad.

"Ok fine. I hope you like watching me kill all your men then." I'm done playing the nice girl.

"Ha! Like you could even do it."

"Watch me." I disappear again and everyone starts looking around for me. The men are scared, I can feel it radiating off them which makes this even better.

I appear behind the men holding Tyler, Bridget, and Jackson. First move I make is by kicking my leg up hitting one in the back. He is caught off guard which gives Jackson enough time to free himself and start the chaos. The three of them can handle themselves now that they have a fighting chance.

"Jasper go deal with her." I can hear Zack yell from the other side of the room, but I'm soon distracted by Abby.

"Raven!" I suddenly turn my head looking for her, and when I find her she's struggling to break free as the men hurry away. I disappear again to fight them, but now with Jasper after me.

I don't know how he did it, but he stops me. It isn't even a second, before I feel something hitting me hard in the stomach sending me down to the ground. I clutch my stomach in pain. I can't stay long. I need to get up. Jasper comes into view above me and I slide back trying to get away. He's quick though, and grabs my arm picking me up.

"Miss me." He whispers into my ear and everything around me starts to get dark. No I am not going to let this happen again. I feel deep down inside me and close my eyes. When I open them a bright light is in front of me and I could hear the screams of Jasper.

I start to run away while he yells again, "Fine you wanna play like this I'll play your stupid little games."

Jasper runs at me and this time instead of attacking me with a ball of dark elemental he has a ball of light. Shit he's the fourth combine. He comes after me throwing it, but I dodge him and start fighting hand to hand combat. He pushes me against the wall and a darkness fills his eyes. Zack is controlling him. Which means...