Author's Note

Thank you! That's all I can really say right now. When I first published this story I thought I would get like one read per chapter, but now I have a few reads and people are actually liking my story. 

So a little about what's to come. I have two more chapters to publish in this book. One is a character list describing their names, age, relations, and how they look. That should be posted in the next few days so if you would like to see how everyone's status is at this point in time in the first book then take a look at it. 

Second and also the last chapter that I know I'll be posting in this book, is a preview of the second book. Like I mentioned in a past chapter this book will be a trilogy, so the story of Raven and all of her friends and drama has just started. I'll include a picture of the cover, the summary, and maybe a little excerpt from the first chapter. Right now I don't know when I will start posting the second book. Maybe in two weeks time, or I may decide shorter or longer. I'll have to see.

If you guys would like anything else added just leave a comment. Like a character QNA for this book and time, if you think I should add music to each chapter (because I was thinking about it, but didn't know how people would feel) or if you have any questions for me about something confusing or anything else. 

I'm seriously grateful for anyone that comes across my story and decides to read it and go on this insane journey, that's only the beginning, with me and all my characters. 

-Cait