Chapter 11: Wanting to Talk

We walk out of the office and nearly get mobbed, but Miss. Daniel's looks at everyone and tells us all to leave.

Walking down the hall to the bathroom I get surrounded on each side of me by my two favorite twins in the world.

"Okay first, how on earth did you control your you know what?" Jessie asks all concerned while also making sure no one can hear us.

"Jackson." I blatantly said.

"Wait what?" She stops in front of me and faces me. "How on earth did he do that?"

"I don't know, but I got this weird feeling almost like we can do anything together." Once his chest and my back were pressed against each other, the world disappeared and it was only us for a split second.

"Hmm, well we'll figure that out another time, but for now, what happened with Miss. Daniel's?" She is still as nosy as ever when we start to walk again.

"I told her what happened, she's thinking of a punishment and that's it."

"Wait hold on. You escaped the beast with only a punishment to come." She's exaggerating when she says beast, but I understand what she means.

"Yeah, why is that not normal."

"Not with her. Hmm I wonder what she has in mind."

"I hope nothing too bad, but I think it's Bridget that will get her fury." We stop in front of the bathroom.

"How long will you be cleaning this up?" She looks me up and down.

"Probably not too long, you know I have a method to make this fast."

"Well take your time, you don't want anyone to find out about it."

"Yeah, yeah I know I will see you guys soon." We split off, they head to the auditorium and I go to the bathroom. Bridget just walks out of the stall when I walk in. She goes to the mirror, looks herself over, then walks out without a word. I take one look around under all of the stalls. Then go up to the mirror. Taking my fingers I start to move them in a circular motion and in an instant, because of how fast I move my fingers my hair mostly dries, and it looks cute. I throw it up into a high messy ponytail leaving a few strands hanging down in front of my face.

Looking down at my shirt I'm a little upset though. Jessie first tugged on it earlier and now the top of it was covered in Bridget's latte. Putting my bag down on the floor I take out a black t-shirt I had for gym and switch the two. Of course the one day I decide to wear another color besides black or white I end up wearing all black. Well besides my black and white converse, but even so I'm still wearing black leggings and now a black t-shirt.

Looking in the mirror I think I'm good. Whatever I better head out. I think I've spent enough time in here and I don't want to be more late than I already am. Leaving the sink I head out of the bathroom and walk to the auditorium doors. When I open the doors I'm not expecting to see what I do, or should I say hear.

"I can't believe you all. We are the Advanced Arts class. Many look at us as the mature, and sometimes the best students of our talent in the school. But starting a fight, I can't believe you." Miss Fields is yelling at everyone.

"Miss. Fields if you wanted to know it wasn't any of our faults, mostly Rae. So if there is any type of punishment, punish her. We didn't do anything wrong." There goes Bridget again, I really hate her.

"Wow Bridget. Blame it on me when I'm not in the room. Did you ever think Miss. Fields would go talk to the principal or anyone else in the class would have said anything. But wait you're always the right one, who wouldn't believe you." I don't know what pleased me most, the shocked face she had when I first spoke, or the anger forming from me admitting her stupid lies.