Chapter 46: Even If It's The Last Thing I Do

Raven

I'm sent flying and end up slide across the grass. When my eyes finally open Zack is there standing a few feet away. He is clapping and laughing at the same time.

"You know I really underestimated you, but I guess I should have expected this. You almost died earlier and ended up being alive and now look the same exact thing is happening again."

"Leave you're not wanted!" It's so hard getting up. My ankle is broken and is in so much pain, I don't know what to do.

"Awe looks like someone is hurt. Well Rae you know I can't leave, but I can do this." What else can he do that... and I spoke too soon because a black hole like thing appears next to him and he starts to laugh. "Either join me or lose all of them." He points to my friends scattered around who all were knocked back by the force of his elemental.

"I'll never join you!" He's insane thinking I will, but at least I'm able to stand a little now, putting most of the weight onto one foot. The other ankle is healing fast like I usually do, but not fast enough.

"Ok then, your loss." The black hole thing, I think is really a portal and he faces it towards everyone and they start to get sucked in. Guess he really will do it. Tyler grabs the building while Bridget grabs him and Abby does the same, but it's too strong.

Jackson is next with Jasper as they fall back down to the ground and slide towards it. I have to do something. I just don't know what though. It seems impossible. I'm barely able to walk and still in a lot of pain. I need to think fast, but before I can come up with anything the one thing I'm dreaded the most happens. Abby's grip isn't strong enough and her hand slips out of Bridget's. In a second, she's pulled away and sucked into the portal. Everything changes as my energy comes out and all my reasons and taking a second to think goes out the window.

My eyes fade to white or a light grayish color and black while my marks begin to glow bright. I put my hand up in front of me and my fingers move up and down. The portal gets small then big again sending Abby flying out of it.

Zack is terrified, he's not able to process what I just did, "H-how did you do that? That's impossible!"

"Maybe because I'm stronger than you. And I'm also now done with you. No more games, no more wasting time to see is hurt. It's all over. Hope you have fun rotting in hell. Goodbye." I take the portal and face it in his direction not giving him enough time to get away before he collapses on the ground and is dragged into it. His screams follow as I close the portal and make it disappear for good.

Only very strong elementals can create portals. And every portal is connected to a certain item. I don't know what item he connected his to, but whatever it is he probably doesn't have it on him so he's trapped in there now for a long time. My energy fades away and I look at everyone who's now regaining their balance. Well now's a better time than ever to go over to them and while I'm making my way over I realize my ankle isn't broken or in pain anymore. I guess my energy is that strong where it can save me from a bullet wound and heal my broken ankle. Nice. I'll have to remember that for the future. I'll also have to try and control it better so I don't go all berserk on people.

There's no time to talk or anything because we all embraced in a big hug when I make it over there. We separate and Abby walks over. Tyler, her, and I all hug and drop down to the ground onto our knees not moving. My cheeks feel wet and I realize I'm crying. Pulling away I see the two of them crying along with me. We're all silent just staring at each others watery eyes, so deciding to be the strong one I speak for us all.

"It's just us three now. I know it used to be the five of us with mom and dad. Then we all were alone for a long time, but now we need to be strong and stay together. Keep that sibling bond." We all smile and that sibling bond of love and protecting each other is back.