Chapter 39: I Can't Believe You Trust Her

Jackson

I look back at the auditorium doors and see the handle jiggling from people trying to get out. "We have to move, now." I say looking around to everyone. We all run into the next hallway and make our way through the halls back to a section connecting to a hall which leads right to the area we were just in.

This time the area is full of many people, most were spilling over into the hallway by us. We all try to blend in with the crowd without anyone noticing, and it works. but we get a lot of attention. Mostly from people congratulating us on our win and all we can say is thank you and excuse me. Thank god most of the people have their attention on something else, and that something else is the crushed in lockers and smashed trophy case. Looking around I spot them, mom, Andrew, and Andrew's wife Lily. Making our way to them they spot us and come right over but instead of saying something, they lead us to the auditorium and walk to a section with not many people.

"Now will one of you tell me what's going on. Where's Rae cause I'm pretty sure that was her in the end. And why are there damages on school property that extreme? What on earth happened?" Mom loads a bunch of questions on us and right now, and I wish I had Rae here to help because I only understood parts of that.

"Mom it's a long story, but yes Rae was here. She managed to escape Zack but the only way was by him taking her here which I don't even know how she did it. He ended up having a fight with her, then I started to fight him and we may have been throwing each other into the lockers and trophy case."

"May! You did or didn't do it. Which one is it!" She doesn't even let me finish and I start to get scared because her pissed off side is coming out and you do not want to mess with her when shes pissed.

"Ok it was mostly Zack, he threw Rae into some lockers and me once into the trophy case. At one point Rae also threw him into some lockers, but I didn't. At the end him and Bridget got Rae and this cloud of Dark elemental surrounded them and they disappeared. That's it." That was the story and I hate to say it out loud now realizing she's gone again.

"What do you mean Bridget?" Oh shit I forgot mom didn't know about Bridget.

"Ok so during the show, Rae switched with Bridget if you didn't realize, but then after Rae told us Bridget is Zack's daughter. Before they all disappeared there was no sign of Bridget after Rae got rid of her until Rae was doing something weird with her elemental. I don't know what it was, but it looked scary and Bridget came up behind her hitting her in the back knocking Rae out." Mom's eyes get wide at the last part.

"What do you mean it looked scary? How did it look?"

"Her eyes started to glow and so did her marks." Everyone gets quiet.

"I knew that girl seemed familiar. Something about her rubbed me the wrong way, and also she's a perfect resemblance of her mother. But the Rae thing. Rae can be in serious danger. The thing that happened was her energy. As you know we're called elemental energies, but for short we're elementals because the energies is almost the power inside us, the Light and Dark. But Rae being the firstborn combine has this power that is very powerful and because she has had no training or control of it her emotions kind of control it and she could probably destroy a lot with it."

"A lot with it? Like what? A town? School?" Tyler finally joined in the conversation and mom just looks away thinking about her answer.

"Mattering on her emotions maybe even a country, a few, or the world." Everyone's jaw drops.

"I'm sorry mom what? I don't think we heard you right. The world!" I'm stunned. It can't be that deadly.

"No you all heard me right. And that's why the firstborn combine is the most crucial thing to the elemental world. If someone gets their hands on her we're all doomed. Thank god she's older because if she was a kid she wouldn't have control, wouldn't know what's right and wrong, but then again they could wipe her memory again. See when Rae becomes, I guess, weak and something really hurts her, nearly kills her, or her emotions are very high her energy comes out. When Bridget hit her in that state it could have really messed with Rae. I don't know how long she will be knocked out for, maybe a little bit or a long time until someone can help her. Or some people, the other combines." This is getting bad. Everything mom is saying is seriously impacting me, but then I remember,