Chapter 28: He Knows My Secret

Jackson

I go for a ride on my bike then head for the agency after my talk with Rae. The rest of my time at the park and driving around I wasn't able stop thinking about her. I need to get her out of my head, I need to do work. But that soon changes once I get there.

"Hey guy's. What's up?" Tyler, Brandon, and Kevin are all huddled together in a group.

"We were waiting on you to practice, but it seems like you wanted to take you time." Tyler is a little mad, but hey they have to deal with it. I'm not perfect.

"Well I needed to think. I'm here now so let's go."

"Okay." He walks off before I can say anything more. We're about to start when Brandon's phone goes off.

"Don't. We already waited for Jackson and we aren't going to wait for you to talk on the phone for hours." Man Tyler doesn't seem like he's in a good mood.

"But it's Jessie she gets mad if I don't answer."

"You're seriously whipped, you let her control you too much. Just let it go to voicemail." Tyler starts to walk away all pissed off. Guess he slept on the wrong side of the bed last night.

"Wait what time is it?" I just thought about the dinner party they were going to. Why would they be calling?

"Um about five ten why?" They are either eating or getting ready right now. Why would they need to call unless...

"Answer. Now! And put it on speaker." With no questions he does. The first thing we hear is,

"I wouldn't fight it. Last time you had your little protection, but not this time." That gets Tyler's attention. He turns around and comes back to us. It's quiet for a few seconds until there's a loud crashing noise. Then the voice comes back. "Get rid of those two and leave the adults. Oh and don't forget her, She's what we want." It's quiet, but then we hear them again and this time they're closer. "Looks like we have a little snitch. Who ever this is I wouldn't bother helping. Unless you want the girls to get hurt." Then we lose connection.

"Looks like we have to put the training off, the girls are in trouble. Okay Brandon and Kevin tell Andrew what's going on and where we are going. And Tyler come with me." We all run out of there and split off.

Tyler and I run out of the building and jump on the bikes. We speed out of there as fast as we can. When we make it to her house we're too late. Rae's parents are crying on the steps and Jessie and Kennedy run over to us.

"Thank god you got the call. I wish we could talk more, but you need to get her. They left only a few minutes ago. Hurry." Jessie doesn't need to say more before we speed off again. It only takes us a few minutes to get in contact with Andrew and when we do he was able to find Rae's phone signal for us to follow.

When we get to the car we got there just in time. A car pulls up on their right and a man's yelling. At the top of the other car Rae pops up out of the top of the car. These idiots are seriously driving a car with a sunroof after kidnapping someone. The car on the right suddenly hits her car sending her back down to the roof losing her balance. When the cars are close a man on the right one jumps out of their sunroof and makes it to the other car. Rae stands back up and they square off. He grabs her first and holds her with her back to his chest. She turns out of his grip and kicks up hitting him in his face. He stumbles back and she goes in for a punch. He's fast though, and grabs her wrist. Using his other hand he tries to punch her, but she ducks and kicks him in the legs. They both go flying down. He pushes her as she tries to get up and she falls back rolling off the side of the car. She's quickly able to grab the roof, which has the bars on top, with her hands. He gets up and walks over to her. I hear him yell,