The Other Six Preview

The Other Six: Book 2 Of The Elemental Trilogy

Here it is! Sad to say, but for now this is the last chapter (unless you guys want me to add anything else like how I came up with the idea of the cover, character QnA, songs for chapters etc.) of book one. Thank you to the few people who have read my book while I was still posting and thanks to any new readers I gain in the future. 

Here's the cover for book two:

Hope you like the cover, and to go along with that here's the summary of book two:

Hi I'm Raven Madison, most people call me Rae now a days, but there's still the occasional person who calls me by full name. About two months ago I finally defeated the monster that was after me and regained my memory. I'm now happy living life with my best friends, family, and soulmate. Things couldn't be better.

And that's exactly something every person says before something always goes wrong. I may have defeated one evil in my life, but when one disappears another will appear in its place.

A set of triplets decide to arrive and cause problems in school, I end up getting sent to England for two weeks, the thoughts about my birth parents and what my glowing marks mean are looming over my head, finding somethings crucial to the elemental world concerning my friends and I, and finally some people in this world of mine may seem gone or may be considered dead when in reality it may be the complete opposite.

But those are the least of my problems with this new shadow figure following my every move giving me this ultimatum of choosing either good or evil. And you may ask how because a decision like that seems blatantly obvious. Well let's just say my heart must choose between two people, one good and one apparently evil. The big catch, they are both somehow my soulmates. 

And it wouldn't really be a preview without a glimpse into what's to come in the actual chapters so here's a little bit from chapter one:

If you are able to have a soul mate you're very lucky. Probably only one elemental couple out of a million find their actual soul mate. For soul mates a mark appears when the two souls are finally able to combine. As combines our parents found their actual soul mates so we can be born. Me on the other hand, I have two...

So here it is, this is the story of a girl that either chooses what's best for her or makes a decision that can literally end the world.

Oh and did I mention the situation is a little worse now because we may or may not gain new elemental powers that could actually destroy the planet, but then again that's for you to find out.

Thank you again to everyone that reads this story, it means a lot. I hope you continue with this series and what's to come for Raven and her friends. Please share this story if you enjoyed it and leave a comment or vote too.

-Cait